Tree of Savior Forum

Laukyme Swamp Miko Spirit unable to collect

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 1:28AM GMT+8

Server Name: Telsial

Team Name: Legarite

Character Name: Kagura

Bug Description :
Spirit is showing up but unable to interact with it, making me wasted 3 hours figuring this out in 1 location.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Laukyme Swamp
  2. Reach to collection point near Pasalo Resting Area
  3. Wait for spirit to show up (always seems to show up 100% of the time)
  4. Attempt to collect it but no interaction available

PS: I ain’t going to wait another ungodly hour after what I had experience and this is the last spirit to get.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : i7 7700HQ
  • RAM : 32GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 1060
  • Mainboard : GE73VR 7RE
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : LAN
  • Country, Region : Malaysia

Hi aorion,

Kindly submit a support ticket with the details of the matter for further investigation.

I would if I can but the support info is either dead or down.

Based on this link provided from the Support

https://treeofsavior.com/inquiry

Hello aorion,

Please click the support bar at the top right side of the page in order to send a ticket. Thank you.

Edit: Found it, not very friendly as the footer theme color is same as the header i assumed it was the About info.

Might I ask aorion, how this was resolved? Or is it a bug and the developers need to fix it or am I waiting another night haha?

Well they just close my ticket and say they will fix but no mentions about ETA/status as they just close my ticket after that reply.

Make people do double work just to create another ticket which I finds it troublesome, can’t they just leave it open and close it after it’s resolve/after 30days of no response.

Hmm, I see. Shame there isn’t an immediate fix.

I will help you follow up with them in a new ticket see if they response to it

Somehow I feel like I’m doing QC/tech/customer support for them…

Currently I’m 1 spirit away from the next step (This ridiculous Laukyme Swamp spirit).

Welp looks like they close my ticket straight away again.

Your only hope is to wait till they acknowledge the issue and fix it in one of the patch notes(Who knows when) or skip the wait and get this class is through the popo point voucher unlock.

No point in talking or getting support/ from the developer anymore. Find alternative way to actually be able to play this broken game.

I’m done waiting my patience is already done and wasted when i found out it’s bugged.

Well. I don’t know if it was shadow fixed by IMC or not but I went to the location and found the spirit location. I was also not able to interact with it at first so I waited. About 20 minutes later the actual spirit filled the spot of the glowing location and I was able to collect it.

From what I have found through some research is that if the map is empty when you arrive (no other players) the timer starts as soon as you get there. Which would mean that it also restarts if you channel hop in an effort to find it on another channel. So maybe just waiting is the solution here?
This is just from my experience.

1 Like