Tree of Savior Forum

Late game wrong decisions about weapons over +21... (?)

time ago i ask about what was better. keep upgrading my weapon or try to get a nice briquetig on it. i follow que coments to keep enhacing but now that way looks like this.

diamond anvils are for 15kk on market and use it. cost >7kk over +21, so every enhaces are for over 20kk only to get almost 100 matk. Unfortunately since i tracende it the only stuff that i can do is upgrading.

i just want to share this sad meme with you. untill my weapon die by the new tier and see how much enhace i can get. and i waste over 500kk on my weapon enhaces :tired:

It isn’t sad. Your weapon will be enough for a long time. I wish i have your luck since all my 315 weaps never went last 10, even after a lot of golden anvils
It sounds like bragging and you probably can brag about it :unamused:

There is no wasting in any way while a lot of players have 0 pot +4 weapons and armor +2 waiting golden anvils from events to make it MAYBE +11.

1 Like

Investing so much into an Ele-RC is indeed a wrong decision.

EDIT: just zoomed in and saw your actual circles. Not elelock .Either way its the same

4 Likes

Its definitely worth it :grin: If youre a min-maxing kinda guy, go for it by all means.

So sad, oh poor soul

Waaaaaasteeeeeeed
/20 characters

As some other guy said, they should cap it to +15 or +20 max
I’d be fine with +15 since we have all that trascendence, briq, etc

@STAFF_Amy
You may want to read the text below:

I honestly don’t care if those +over20 items are cheated or not. I don’t think those should be nerfed in PvE. Instead, clear evidence via logs should be gathered about each existing +over20 item on every server.

If this is not possible, a system that will allow gathering of such data should be implemented. Data should be gathered ASAP, cheaters should be banned or penalized.

If implementation of such system is not possible, consider the following:

1. leave those items unchanged in PvE
  2. in PvP (TBL, etc) implement diminishing returns for enhancement, for example
  • item of up to +N value (where N depends on item level) gives 100% effectiveness of enhancement on all levels i<=N, where i=current enhancement level;
  • item of more than +N value receives lesser increase in effectiveness for each enhancement level i>N; V = value the player received per enhancement level, and it should be in inversely proportional to i;

Thus, in TBL, the situation will shift. Players with very high enhancement will still receive very high bonuses, but the gap in effectiveness between, for example, +10 315 equip and +20 315 equip wouldn’t hurt that much. And in PvE, those bonuses will still remain unchanged, thus people will still strive for greater enhancements (and donations) for the sake of ET and stuff.

This change will decrease drama level on forums and will be really really good for PvP on all levels really, even those with +over20 items will come to appreciate this change given some time.

Is this something you can implement?

1 Like