Tree of Savior Forum

Lancer's Crush attribute: Gear Destroy not working (12 dec 2017)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : everytime

Server Name: [EU] Fedimian

Team Name: Ignal

Character Name: Gernst

Bug Description :
I know this problem has been already reported, but it won’t hurt to discuss about it again, and i will reopen unresolved issues again, as many times as i want, or till i find it meaningful to report. There has been many bug reports about this, but its still remained and there is no known explanation why it is not fixed yet or if the attribute is working fine and its just us who misunderstanded the debuff.
Anyway, Crush’s additional damage and the Gear Destroy attribute debuff is not the same, as the skill description says ‘Lunges the spear forward to pierce the enemies in front. The target temporarly loses attack or defense. If the target is an enemy summoned, it will be relocated.’ That is also misleading, as you can not see any kind of weakened defense or attack, so Crush might be bugged too. Or at least questionable is it working or not, but most players consider it acceptable because of the additional damage that it gives when followed with Quantain. Since Quantain hits targets in Crush state is so strong, developers might thought another debuff that will increase the damage further is not really needed, i guess :thinking:, and they just left it in the game unfinished. But than the weakened defense or attack that comes from Crush is still nowhere to be seen.

Check these screenshots here (without Crush state/with Crush state):

And this one (without Crush state/with Crush state):

Nor the defense or the attack of the targets are weakened, they are just in “Crush” state.:expressionless: By the way Yellow Leafnut has a defense of 850, and attack power of 998 ~ 1220.
However the attribute would make a state that is similar to armor break, and i’m sure it would be notable, although there seems to be something is not right with the attribute description too.

Wait a minute…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whaaaaat??!:open_mouth: Exactly the same, but no, Gear Destroy’s maximum level is 5. Okay, the description is clearly not what it should be. Lets hope in the nearest future the attribute will work fine and all other skills can benefit from its effect. I’m asking the @Staff to look into this for once, and if there is any kind of problem please do as much as they can to relieve our worry, and let us enjoy the game to the fullest!

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Lancer’s skill Crush

Screenshots / Video :
See above

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : i5-4460
  • RAM : 8 GB DDR3
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia GeForce 750Ti 2 GB GDDR5
  • Mainboard : ASUS
  • Storage : 1 TB HDD, 120 GB SSD