Tree of Savior Forum

Lag Spike, Freeze For 20 Secs, And all the other fun on Fedimian server

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :Since yesterday’s maintenance, permanently

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Layne (but every players i queued with in missions/ dungeons, also all my guildmates from 6 different countries).

Character Name: All the characters.

Bug Description :
So there are currently multiples bugs since yesterday’s maintenance on fedimian :
1- Permanents Lags issues.
2- A fun random freeze screen for 20seconds.

(All those bugs already happened from time to time, where bigger last week, and this week it became to an overall new level of perma lags)

3- There is even more problem with a zombie bokor it seems (but i’m not even sure, cause some people said even without zombies they already lag to the fullest).

4- The biggest bug > Instances and dungeons now have a timeline of 2hours before the normal maps making a funny bug, that will add to some items cooldowns in your inventory and some of your buffs (like the event buffs) get +2 hours cooldown or duration. (See the screen bellows).

5- And another bug that occurs even more is the “game freezing permanently” needing you to relaunch tos after killing the process in the task gestionary. (Happens like 10 times more than before)

It’s been like that for two days already, and no hotfix, nor any infos on the website for a “known issue” about Fedimian server. I don’t know if it’s the same for the others but frankly that’s really insane.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Play
  2. Play Again
  3. Still Try To Play
  4. Do Dungeons/Instances

Screenshots / Video :

Yo !
about your 4)
It happened to me on the level up chest (11h to re-open T__T), now i think i understand a little more how it happens, so we mist not use anything that has a timer inside an instance ?
This bug can be extremly annoying !!!
My related topic :

1 Like

Well anyway i’m wondering where the bug comes from, 'cause most of my guildmates don’t bug anymore today it seems, maybe slight lags but that’s all.

While my wife and me have those bugs, and i heard some people pay a vpn, and get no more bugs, so maybe comes from a bug between FAI of our country and ToS. (Some guild members from another country had bug like that months ago)

Been happening to me also for the past few days, worst during near the midday(EU time) it seems. Makes playing caster classes a pain.

1 Like

Thank you for posting!
Did you also send a ticket to us about this permanent lag issue?

1 Like

I’m experiencing similar problems, particularly when soloing missions: I cast skills and the skills aren’t casted while my toon is stuck for 2-3 seconds, whenever I or someone joins a party everything freezes for 10 seconds, in dungeons (290) many people crashed several times during lag spikes.

5 Likes

Getting lag and skill stuck reports from some Orsha player friends, ping spikes, only started happening after the hunting ground patch.

1 Like

Yep i did one this morning ^^

1 Like

Same problem still going on today.

Well no little patches etc to correct. First thing is it seems it doesn’t come from everyone, so it may be hard to find where it comes from.
Thing is, we don’t know if the bug comes from some countries/regions for each servers (FAI problems), if it comes from a graphic card type, or any other icompability. Could come from the windows too.

Unplayable lag spike for me today.

The bizarre part is that only affects my older characters

Maybe it’s ^my inventory(i’m a hoarder)?

Well for me there was lag spikes on my newest character (didn’t play much today) so dunno about older ones.
But a nice amount of vga errors happening to adds up to last weeks bugS. ^^

1 Like

Five days, and still no update on this. During the mornings, the game is nearly unplayable due to constant 1-2 second lags, Fedimian ch1 crashes every hour or two (and other maps less frequently), dungeon/saalus runs resetting at random times or not resetting/resetting only partially.

Did the last of EU staff run away or something?

I have this problem on Silute also. Game freezes for a couple of seconds randomly.