Tree of Savior Forum

Lag is making this server impossible to play

I just would like to point out that the lag in Silute is making this game horrible to play. It’s impossible to test the new combat system with this lag. Skills dont come out. Players are teleported. Pots are used but never recover health. Mobs stay put. I have a video I’m going to upload to youtube because I want people to see this. It was fine a month ago with the new relocation to Brazil, much improved - but now it’s unplayable. Every instanced map is horrible, except in the morning when there’s no players or little to none.

Please fix Silute ASAP! We can’t play anything here! PLEASE! TODAY!

PS - I know there are other posts like this but people have to bring the urgency of this matter now. The event ends in 7 days and I couldn’t test 10% of what I would like to test and I bet you couldn’t either. Why on earth mix so many events together with a test event?

EDIT: The videos I promised

4 Likes

Agreed. They said it would be fixed with this last maintenence, but the game still unacceptably laggy. Mainly in DG’s/Instances.

Please fix SIlute!!!

2 Likes

Is the same here. Sinse the maintenance of May 30, it’s impossible to play. There is delay in each action of my character. Some times is normal, but right away the delay back. Even after the new maintance of today.

1 Like

Please fix SIlute!!!

Impossível jogar no servidor Silute, reparem o mesmo, após a atualização o lag esta de mais de 5 min de delay fora os disconects.