Tree of Savior Forum

Lack of Skill - Stats - Gear Information

Its hard to see how impactful is 1 STR, or 5 more damage on a weapon, 2 evade or 5 physical armor.
Also, i just learned that Sleep and lethargy is AoE, since there is no information on any of this things is hard to tell what is good and bad and needs balance. There are A LOT of people saying that INT doesn’t affact mages damage because “Cleric Tree Skills Says + INT, and Mages do not”.

Same with Movement Speed, same with attack speed bonuses.

I Feel if we had the formulas to this stats, skills and damage calculations we would be able to do a better job at identifying what is overpower and underpower.

and those people are stupid because int gives you matk and matk does effect wizards. Although at low lvls it is not very noticeable.

1 Like

I know, but my point is, even though most people in the Beta are just complaining about items lost and too muchy grinding, that having that information would cost IMC little to nothing and would give us insight to give better feedback.

tell the github guys they do alot of the translating and i know they have added information to skills and stuff in the past maybe they can adjust these to display more in the tools tips?

1 Like

If u add full points to Int! you will know the result. About those complain about the mage damage are low when facing some of the monsters. The main problem just element resist. Like I said before, I am full Pyro user. When come to Mage tower. My damage are adsolute low, because facing fire type monsters. Just the type of monster, and how strong the monsters’s element resist. Dont worry. just normal.

I agree that a lot of information presented in this game need to be less vague