Tree of Savior Forum

[KTOSKtest] Invocation Nerf? R.I.P Warlock Farm? Thank IMC

First increase the channels of Demon Prison, which made it very easy for the Warlock class to make silver there, now they will nerf that way? While nothing will happen to the Necros? It was preferable to have a map with TRUE PEOPLE disputing a point of making silver, which is normal in an MMORPG, what a map full of bots, that this crap does not pass, because simply, if it passes, it will destroy with a farm class about the game. God dammit --’’

Vid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4liEx_Cpw

rip this rip that.

also, wl and necro afk farming thread.

8 Likes

Should have been R.I.P’ed sooner

Awesome change.

5 Likes

Really happy about this, farming with lock was too easy.

2 Likes

Finally, something to battle the bots and AFKers.

4 Likes

Warlocks can farm very nicely without exploiting brokenly op invocation mechanics. You ask how? Easy : Kill stuff manually, like you’re supposed to.

8 Likes

Finaly fixed this broken class.

2 Likes

Oh boy.

I’m sorry warlocks, but every other class in the game is going to be super happy about this. You’re going to have a hard time finding support.

2 Likes

Sorry, not sorry.

Step in the right direction, next deal with Necros and make the adds stop attacking if you aren’t acting every minute.

1 Like

If I were in IMC’s place, I removed any silver income long time ago from low level mobs if they are killed by players much higher level then them. I’m surprised why it has not been done so far.

If you are killing low level mobs by high level character you don’t deserve any silver from them.

4 Likes

By removing farming mechanics IMC is just encouraging RMT. Just sayin.
Now warlocks not only have to kill an enemy to activate the skill (that does’nt deal that much damage) but they cannot let the spirits from Invocation kill the enemy.
wow. such skill design. much useful. very balanced.

1 Like

You mean…they will actually have to play the game?

Shocking!

4 Likes

Basically, instead of 4/7 useful skills, now it’s only 3/7 useful skills.
If IMC applies this change only to low level enemies, then I say it’s a nice and welcome change.

The skill is still pretty darn strong, as the video shows. Honestly after seeing the levels of exploitation that groups of WL2 could have in DPD2 this needed to happen.

I agree with changing it so over-leveled characters can’t get silver from mobs, as long as the other drops remain, however invocation would also deny other players access to entire maps.

1 Like

Level 330 warlock at a level 160 map. This video does not represent Invocation’s true power.
As I said, this nerf will be welcome if it does’nt apply to enemies 20 levels above or below the warlock’s level. It will remove its exploitation capacity without removing its value as a R7 skill.

They should have reworked the skills, NOT nerf them. There are million ways to stop people from macroing without shitting on legit players. Warlock now has one skill left which is mastema, which becomes a thing at c2. Seriously wtf.

1 Like

People can’t sell silver if they can’t farm silver…

Fix something and ignore the rest. This is just sad

bring back the Grim Reapers in bee farm and everything will be OK.