Tree of Savior Forum

[KTOS] Socerer, How much DMG without SPR gears?

@rafael4lves i need to say i tested it without ride … and i see a 1k difference in dmg

test it yourself at Hanamings … you will see :grin:

Its something strange, i believe you’ve tested with and without weapon right? Lets supose its scalling with a low % of the weapon dmg, you’ve probably use an weapon with no stats and no pretty much damage right? You really believe you can get 1k dmg with this condittions? Aparently the variance off the damage troll us, better observe the small damage dealt, its more accurate than the maximum dmg.

Apart from the fact that the Ktos update is very clear, the damage of the weapon will influence the damage of the summon, it was not an increase, but an implement. Out that the damage factor of the summon skills were all increased mostly.

But in the end it does not matter, the damage continues below the other classes currently.

@rafael4lves ye i was testing also the minimum damage and with weapon i does around 500 dmg more than without

and yep it doesn’t matter … we can’t even farm high lvl hg’s solo atm with a full pet build without dying 10000 times /h

What happens is that the summon in itos barely scales with spr. I went all spr on my sorc and it was doing way less damage than the tooltip. When I got weapon that was not the beginner wep, suddenly it was doing more damage than the tooltip.

how much EXACTLY?
my tests with a stat reset shows an increase of 10% per 50SPR in max atk damage, apparently multiplying the innate “25%” from summoning level10. so +100% at 500SPR. not bad really. 10 star nuaele with lvl10 summoning killing 1st map infrorocktors.

Weapon matk bonus seems completely independent of SPR and summoning level, and added on. riding attack with a weapon on and without currently show a difference of 50% of weapon matk.
archmage and matk costume hats don’t help summon at all.

conlcusion? SPR gives a nice bonus, particularly for sorc3. but you can go without SPR for summons if you get some +10 trans monster weapon. with the upcoming patch, probably high matk weapon is best for summons with lower base attack than sorcerer, like alch2 homunculus or FF1/2 bone pointing.

Better fight it out with @rafael4lves, who believes that weapon m.atk doesn’t affect summon damage and his stage 5 transcended skull smasher has no effect on his summon damage other than the SPR it provides.

I used an 800+ matk audra as it has no +SPR and had the persistence to be killing level5 monsters with very low defense awhile to filter out most the logarithmic curve. and did it for quite awhile to filter out the RNG. at muliple SPR values (100,200,300…) .
real testing isn’t for everyone.

also, I was wrong about fire lord summon flame duration. the flames are permanent so long as “owner” doesn’t ?die?, leave map, or get resummoned. if you don’t use reversi, the summon is the owner.
only YOU can start forest fires.

NOW RECRUITING sorc2 players for the dina bee apocalypse!!

4 Likes

It’s been like that for a long time. I remember using it in a long session of Storage grind. One thing I noticed is that even though it shows flames on your screen, I think it doesn’t actually work after a set time or number of hits, sort of like Fire Wall I guess. That was months ago, but I don’t think they changed anything since the cd is still 4 fking minutes.

Never tried with Reversi though.