Tree of Savior Forum

[ktos] New miner 170 ID SOLO PLAY

Wiz2-Link2-Thaum2- Featherfoot2

Joint Penalty + Hangman’s knot + Swell body + Kundela Slash
Thaumaturge c2 can make 600k silver per 1 time solo play
Featherfoot2 c2 is also awesome at dps.

1 Like

I’m sure that for less time you can make the same or even more with another class.

Move to a small batch, link them, put then together, swell them, kill and wait N secs to be ready again, in all honesty that is something most don’t want to do.

Hey @LittleSamson, first of all ty for doing those awesome builds and vids (before and now :smiley:).

Right now I have this exactly build but I’m in doubt how effective it is Linker 2.
Since Lv10 Joint Pentalty links 8 mobs (11 hits) and FeatherFoot combo provides one hit burst skills (Kundela Slash and Blood Curse) isn’t better swap to Linker 1 (Lv5 Joint Penalty links 5 mobs - 9 hits) and get Thaumaturge 3 ?

Thaumaturge 3 seems so better with Lv15 Swell Left Arm, Lv10 Swell Right Arm and Lv5 Swell Brain. And if Lv5 Joint Penalty isn’t enough, we can put a Dandel Gem (Joint Penalty +1) and JP will links 6 enemies.

What do you think?

Reason for linker 2 with thaum 2 is that joint penalty level 10 links 8 targets, and swell body level 10 swells 8 targets.

yeah, I know but it is really really necessary? linker 1 plus dandel gem we can link 6 targets. I know we lost 2 targets to swell but I think the benefit of thaum 3 compensate those 2 targets unlinked.

I’m thinking on this considering farm the new HG 280 and 315 more easily even without high end transcended gear.

Yeah, Not bad :slight_smile:

How long did you take to do this dg?

Here.

1 Like

With this changes do you think will be the same time?
As SR I can do with 18 minutes one run, 320~330k each.

it wont be the same as you need to wait for the cds of JP,HK,Swell Body and Slash for each combo.

So its a trade off of 30+ mins /run or so with 660k or 18 mins 330k.

Conclusion: U can farm with FF2 wiz if you have time :slight_smile: Else for working adults its best for SR (Still have Solmiki, Saalus to do)