Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

When is this coming out in iTOS?

1 Like

And these also :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I believe that never

:tired:

isnt that the kind of daily items for those who bought premium package?
998 tp package includes 3 DA which is the best bait.
sandra ultimate magnifier should be count as another best bait unless the drop rate is nice

you are here too early if you already expecting next gen gears freebies.

you underestimate the thirst of milking cows who love diamond anvil

1 Like

It has also 3 packages with the 3 DA for 998 TP

Growth
Enhancement
Iker

[Angry shadowmancer noises]

package says lvl 400 Diamond Anvils -> so gotta hope for bad programming for making it still work on higher equip :boar:

ToS player purchases the DA packageā€¦
ā€œLetā€™s improve +11 weapon!ā€
Fail - Fail - Fail
ā€œOh well, there go my 80 bucksā€¦ā€

2 Likes

I probably will pay $80 or more if I knew it will go to actually improving the game we all used to love instead of these.

At the moment Iā€™d rather spend my money elsewhere.

1 Like

So wait, are those actually Wugushi buffs? I donā€™t really feel like letting poisons be evaded and blocked is really a good ideaā€¦and whatā€™s happening to Jincan Gu? Only one insect?

1 Like

i dont really understand, but can you review this video?
wugong nerf

Legit question: Am I the only one who canā€™t see a nerf? Besides the number of bugs?
Everything else got buffed. And the bugs are not significant because Wugushi can still do what he intended to: raw single-target damage. From my point of view.

Edit: just realized the poison is also affected by block and evasion. That is weirdā€¦ PVE wonā€™t change that much, but PVPā€¦

afaik in many other mmo poison(not attack with poison element but the poison itself) cannot be dodged or blocked and also it cannot crit.
but there is such thing called resistance that reduce the %per second or the top notch is immunity(its not count as dodged/blocked but i ll rather call it ineffective).
its not categorized as attack damage but more like debuff and it shouldve been reduce hp by % like the old days poison deals 666666 to demon lords lol
although the higher demand from tos community is actually to making poison crit
well as the consequences now it can be evaded and blocked
well simply it now works like druid thorn, PD black death stem or any other poison element attack

no you are not the only one.i wont call it nerf until i try it myself.beside its the latest update and we know what arrive upon us can be different cause its still subject of change.(in fact in tos everything seems like subject of changes).most people just judge too early.

i will still pay 80$ and dont give a dam no more about the money i spent but only the success rate of my DA lol. its hard to really track what they use with our money in virtual/e transaction.
like the other day i supported kickstarter project ashes of creation and guess what they turn the game into freaking battle royale instead of mmo and even make premium shops during test phase lol

Why are people not understanding that the 998 TP package HAS 3 other packages inside + 3 DAā€™s

• Package 1 = Growth Package
  • Package 2 = Enhancement Package
  • Package 3 = Iker Package
  • 3 Diamond Anvils

Unless I am wrong but thatā€™s what it looks likeā€¦

@draconis
@iNVokeR

lol.chill out.we realized it.you dont have to point things out.most people just dont care except for the extra DA.

1 Like

Ep 12 pvp minimum hit rate is 90%, min block penetrate is 70%, min crit rate 10%.

I am chill lol just wanted to make sure if I read it wrong or not :sweat_smile::yum:

I am personally interested in DAā€™s,High level Gem Abrasive,Mystic Tome pages or books and Golden Ichor kits.

I donā€™t think Wugushi has ever been intended to be raw single target damage. Itā€™s always had an identify of crowd clearing with big poison AoEs. The option for single target has always been there thanks to Latent Venom/Vendom dart, but you have to choose to spec that way.

It seems like skill factors were improved across the board for most of the skills, especially Wide Miasma, but at the same time the overheat for Wugong Gu was decreased to 1 which is overall a nerf to that skill. Very strange since I donā€™t think itā€™s a popular choice anyway?

I just donā€™t understand why Jincan Gu has to be nerfed. This isnā€™t just a power thing, itā€™s a skill satisfaction issue. Previously you would use this move and many bugs would come out, which is quite fun mechanicaly. Now just one insect hitting twice seems pretty boring by comparison.

Personally, I donā€™t really like Jincan Gu anyway, as I really like Wide Miasma, so itā€™s not going to affect my personal Wugushi very much, but I still find the decision weird.

4 Likes

The only reason I can think of is IMC looking for a way to ā€œlessen lagā€ during CMs. You know how when a wugu does CM sometimes and the everyone on that channel lags?

Other than that, yeah it doesnā€™t make sense. Tiger Hunter/Musk builds wonā€™t mind though

A few more important things about Shadowmancer nerfs/buffs:

1. Shadow Fetter works even on Misrus and Moringponia(field boss version). In fact, when I used Fetter on them, it was almost like they lost aggro.
  2. Conjuration is very, very weak even after having its skill factor doubled.
  3. Condensation with 20 Absorption stacks does very good damage, but with the cooldown being 50secā€¦
  4. Infernal Shadow still doesnā€™t work on field bosses. So donā€™t expect to do extra dps on field Moringponia with it.
  5. INFERNAL ONLY WORKS WITH DARK PROP. ATTACKS.

(Attacking the shadow with an Earth property skill. The damage was not transfered to the boss.)

As always with Imc, one step forward, two steps back. Infernal would have been a very good skill if it worked with other elements, but no, Imc made it work only with Dark attacks.

This is very weird because Shadowmancer itself works very poorly with it. Thorns only hit 1 target. Conjuration dps sucks. And Condensation was made specifically to not work with Infernal.

Then we have Warlock, which is a lot better with Infernal, but still flawed. Mastema, Pole and Scratch should work well. But the evil spirits, which are the main warlock dps, will probably work poorly with Infernal as they probably canā€™t hit more than 1 target.

Onmyoā€™s Yin-yang ā€˜half-worksā€™ with Infernal, as half its damage is Dark type.

(Note how the boss is taking a few 545k dmg hits. Those are the Dark-prop hits fron yinyang that are hitting the shadow being transfered to the boss.)

That leaves us with summons which have Dark attacks. If they work with Infernal, this is a MASSIVE dps boost to any summoner. However, google translating the tooltip says this:
I donā€™t know if the ā€˜petsā€™ mentioned on the tooltips are meant to be Summons or penguins, pigs, etc.
If summons work with Infernal, congratulations to any Sorcerer-Shadow-Necro(and other similar builds), your position as the #1 wizard dps has been consolidatedā€¦ While any non-summoners are left with a dysfunctional skillā€¦

/rant over, for now at least