Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

ktos still don’t have savinose/legend 430…

fixed
vaivora is unique grade like skia…just for ichor.

i thought crevox datamined disnai.along with the set effect.and i think its somewhere in 4ever update post as well.its indeed legend set

here

oh yeah my bad, disnai is your normal cm/monster drop…they only apply til primus while savinose grade still on hold.

vaivora is unique grade like skia…just for ichor.

@Ignitor from what i understand, this apply to all 400 gear whether new or existing. The requirement to roll new high stats is 430 gear, which varna gear can still use through ichor.

Can someone confirm how does the new formula work for Block?

Let’s say, the attacker has 1500 penetration and the defender has 3000 Block
Following the formula, it’s -21.9% [Item Stat]
So if the base block pen is 70%
It would be 70 - 21.9 = 48.1% Final Block Penetration
Does that mean I have 51.9% chance to Block if I was the defender?

in kToS, did they mention how many Soul Fragments needed to craft 1 Trinket for 2handed weapons?

10 frag for masinios
20 for wastrel/asio
50 for skiaclipse?

2 Likes

thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

I see quite a bit of new content and the much needed Outlaw buffs!

Shadowmancer also seems to receive a major overhaul.

Weekly Boss Title : A title featuring an image corresponding to each boss

Sandra’s Ultimate Magnifier : Used Random Option Equipment Changes all option values ​​to the maximum .

look at this amazing crossbow
while maces end up with

although its suit a little bit with this zaura costume(although there was cooler black version in game already)

1 Like

item_icon_12animal_bow_dark item_icon_12animal_bow_white item_icon_12animal_cannon item_icon_12animal_crossbow item_icon_12animal_dagger item_icon_12animal_mace item_icon_12animal_rapier item_icon_12animal_rod (1) item_icon_12animal_sword item_icon_12animal_thmace item_icon_12animal_thspear item_icon_12animal_thsword item_icon_12animal01_f item_icon_12animal01_m item_icon_12animal02_f item_icon_12animal02_m !item_icon_costume_nuaelle01_f item_icon_costume_nuaelle01_m

6 Likes

and a bunch of helmets + new hairs
hair_classicbob hair_slightwavy item_icon_costume_zawra01_f item_icon_costume_zawra01_m item_icon_helmet_12animal_chick item_icon_helmet_12animal_cow item_icon_helmet_12animal_dog item_icon_helmet_12animal_dragon item_icon_helmet_12animal_horse item_icon_helmet_12animal_monkey item_icon_helmet_12animal_pig item_icon_helmet_12animal_rabbit item_icon_helmet_12animal_rat item_icon_helmet_12animal_sheep item_icon_helmet_12animal_snake item_icon_helmet_12animal_tiger item_icon_helmet_zawra01

6 Likes

they need inspiration in creating maces design.
so far i only like 2h old halloween (the shiny one) and the one and only axe skin 1h mace(When they couldve just made a bigger axe instead of freaking corn)

Those helmets actually look neat.

OH MY GOD !!! I NEED ALL OF THESE ITEMS!

Gonna save some money to buy everything when it comes to our server :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Amazing items, but two bows?

I guess no rat pet :confused:

1 Like

dude i really liked these costumes D:

looking forward to froster lord costume, hat and wings
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/639121
New ‘Halo of the Zodiac’ aura slot item

Not sure if bugged or if its supposed to show above your char like that…

4 Likes