Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

For this hidden feature I will just remember this post:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/pyro-ele-fire-pillar-dust-storm-double-lines-damage-bug/406441
Staff saying its a bug…
Also IMC: its not a bug, its a hidden feature!:prince:

3 Likes

Use Dagger guard with shield bug or feature?

:heeey:

ok, so:

Arbalest and Crusader = Diablo 3 DLC
Terramancer = PLAY WITH ELEMENTALIST OR GTFO
Blossom Blader = cool but… meh
Rangda = WHY???
“remove buffs and heal yourself”
“remove buffs and apply slow/blind/stun”
“remove buffs and transform your enemy in trash while they cant do anything about it”
“summon a pet that remove buffs and makes you even stronger”

Not to mention that its a SCOUT class, of course!
thats gonna be fun, thanks IMC

4 Likes

Rangda sounds more like a Wizard class than anything else and it would actually fit better judging by the effects of their skills.

Also, it would be nice if ANY of the Terramancer skills would actually cause petrification. IMC loves introducing classes revolving around a certain debuff that they don’t actually have in their skillet.

1 Like

Am I the only one dont get what those diablo 3 meme here?

Tos’ Crusader costume looks almost exactly like Diablo 3’s Crusader and the Arbalester Gif looks like a kinda “signature move” of Demon Hunter in Diablo 3

That’s what it’s about

3 Likes

its LITTERALLY Crusader and Demon Hunter from Diablo 3

6 Likes

Yeah I used to play D3 and they do look like from D3 lol especially that last skill of Arbalest

But both customes look good, so if you copy at least copy from stuff that’s decent.

hmm so reti got damage up with that one handed spear mastery

Kinda tragic given Barong is the good guy in mythology and Rangda is the evil child-eating one :scream:

@Immanence
@zordagoth

Diablo wasn’t the first game to include a spinning ranged AOE attack, and combining an archer staple like strafing with spinning and shooting is nothing special :joy:

Dude, the crusader costume is LITERALLY a crusader tabard! From actual history! I feel like I’m reading those comments from years ago where kids who’d read like one book accused Vampire Diaries of copying Twilight. D3’s crusader costume is itself just using the stock fantasy crusader look – tabard over heavy mail.

2 Likes

Dear @GM_Francis please add this animation at the end of that cool skill
gif~c200

3 Likes

What if i want to use One-Hand sword + Dagger? :sad:
I m happy with the Blossom Blader but doesn’t this change put one-handed sword dps behind every one now?

1 Like

3im67n

26 Likes

Just kindly explaining to someone who asked a question, and you got yourself someone who won’t miss the occasion to post something pointless for hiw own glory.

Yes i’ve played Ragnarok, yes i’ve been to history class, no you’re not special.
I was just answering someone

Scout is the support tree (without heal) so rangda is where it belongs.

4 Likes

Do you even history? Tabard =/= history. You can use a tabard in any situation without being related to crusaders.
The crusader, aka knight templar outfit is a silver armor, a white tabard with a red cross as an emblem, that’s real history.
Diablos armor isn’t, even less when ToS literally copy pastes the colors when such a popular and historical model already exists.

Take that from a dude who owns an actual crusader helmet.

3 Likes

so its looks like D3 crusader, whats the problem with that? and arbalest has similar animation with D3 DH, is there a problem? im just happy they gave new classes.

2 Likes

Please show me where I said that only crusaders have tabards? I’m not sure where you even got this.

I specifically said “crusader tabard” because by this point it’s a trope. I know plenty about the actual crusades and the various knight orders involved. Saying “demon horns” does not mean that only demons have horns. It is instead intended to evoke images of horns associated with demons.

The design is a staple of fantasy at this point. They’re not copying anything but drawing from a collective pool, as most fantasy does with paladins, goblins, etc. and the various iterations of their character designs. Even the colours are not copied, as it has become a trope. It’s a trope that even Diablo itself is drawing on.
SY500

huh Rangda and Barong makes me think this was what puppeteer was supposed to be :face_with_monocle:

wow crusader is awesome, think exo priest crusader would work? Spirit and Int but with so many heals might get the job done XD