Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Well, so there we have it… The “rework” of Sadhu that ended up nerfing Possession and Prana, creating an extra difficulty for OoB and adding an unnecessary skill for not really change the class gameplay (acknowledged by dev team to be the main problem).

Good job.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

8 Likes

Hunter dead on arrival. KTOS Hunter worst then pre-buff (ITOS) Hunter.
Nothing was solved with the changes.
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4196/110882
:tired:

Edit:
To clarify this is KTEST vids. If the changes brought to KTOS fixes this stuff, its still a meh, as it doesn’t fix the issues Hunter has had.

3 Likes

Yeah I think they stated hunter is very powerful in pvp. Don’t know why they said that. The buffs they did was mainly to sfr but nothing universal. Honestly they just need to release his arts and all is well

• Lists Sadhu as a class that needs serious rework and skill factor changes alone won’t solve the problem.

• Does a lazy rework with existing assets that made things worse and tries to shoehorn Sadhu with skill factor changes

Why am I not surprised that IMC didn’t touch on and do more for Sadhu in kTest before releasing it to kToS, and backtracked on almost everything they planned on Sadhu …

So much for “rework”, all the best to the rest of the classes getting the same “rework”.

6 Likes

I honestly tried my best to not get too hyped when they hinted changes for Sadhu. But, aside Re:SFR things (that was the bare minimum to change), they managed to reach a higher level of disappointment, more than I expected. The class got pretty much nerfed, considering Possession changes and SFRs that didn’t impress me, and I’m used with all around lower damage.

• Prakriti still with no enhance attribute, fixed damage and 15 points to reach laughable 7.5s duration (and requires OoB)

• Possession now can’t immobilize minor bosses (it does with iTOS version) and turned into a single target 1 hit skill

• OoB still the same mechanic, but now with an aiming. They really think that aiming is what this skill needed? Really?

• A new skill that is not needed at all, specially if they really want people to use Prakriti for damage lol

• There is also ABE that requires stacks of spirit auto attack to deal greater damage, and a DoT that makes you cry (and I’m not sure if the AA combo still works with this new version)

I can’t find words to express how disappointed I am right now. Maybe it is time for me to follow the ones that already left… I honestly didn’t think they could make Sadhu worse than it is right now.

Don’t know why I still care. Dev Team simply don’t care about iTOS players’ opinions.

9 Likes

lol, if these garbage changes are the final state of the game, ToS is well and truly f*cked

I wonder if they fired the guy who wrote that after realizing it was more work than they were willing to do

3 Likes

Bro, look at the bright side of it. If they can finalize things for the game once and for all, even if it turns out to be garbage, atleast players can decide immediately whether it is worth staying around or move on already.

IMC had been always “rebalancing” stuff, promising a better game making players feel “hanging” for long periods of time.

The game has seen a significant strady decrease in real playerbase count, and the only thing rising is players’ dissatisfaction towards the game. And that’s from a couple of probably hundreds left still playing

So they decided to focus just on bovine, marnox, frost lord and templeshooter.

Lol.

IMC What about my Fire Lord you jerks…

Only meta summons allowed around these parts pardner.

Wait, so we have no changes to healing/support classes?
no priest, pardoner etc changes in abilities? theyre currently a mess design-wise

dont change this, but i prefer can turn on and off to send desire or follow character

IMC is too hyper-focused on class issues. I am hoping that 2020 is more of a content year. People need stuff to do with their characters, and it is impossible for every class combo to be good at everything.

4 Likes

About Sadhu…
Since from the first trailer ever of ToS i expected Sadhu being a melee auto attack. Something to combine with monk, chaplain, etc. The “magic caster transformation” over the years are a huge mistake imo.

1 Like

Even with their hyper-focused selves on class issues, I can’t believe they screwed it up this bad with the Sadhu rework. From what I’ve seen, the reworks to other classes also seem very lackluster as well, but IMC went with the go-ahead to put it on kToS … Might as well leave the classes alone before they screw it up further, and let them focus their attention on their future plans to “casualize” content or make new content (and hopefully not screw it up).

The set of upcoming updates slated for iToS right now eh … heck we haven’t even received The Arts System update yet :joy:.

5 Likes

neon%20popo

neon popo sparks up

9 Likes

you can get aoe attack from ruklys potions too

Never seen before. How do you farm that for consistent use?

Halloween costumes
https://tos.neet.tv/items?order=cdated&f=1

icon_item_selectbox_2019halloween01%20(1)item_icon_txbox_2019halloween02_f item_icon_txbox_2019halloween02_m icon_item_selectbox_2019halloween02 icon_item_selectbox_2019halloween03 item_icon_txbox_devilrabbit icon_item_2019halloween_effectcos icon_item_accessory_2019halloween01 icon_item_accessory_2019halloween03icon_item_accessory_2019halloween02

5 Likes

and weapons skins
icon_item_2019halloween_thspear icon_item_2019halloween_thsword icon_item_2019halloween_spear icon_item_2019halloween_sword icon_item_2019halloween_rapier
icon_item_2019halloween_cannon icon_item_2019halloween_crossbow icon_item_2019halloween_maceicon_item_2019halloween_bow icon_item_2019halloween_dagger icon_item_2019halloween_musket icon_item_2019halloween_pistol icon_item_2019halloween_rod icon_item_2019halloween_shield icon_item_2019halloween_staff icon_item_2019halloween_thmace

(i know it’s not ktos related but i wasn’t going to start a new thread just for that, and all the previous skin/costumes always appeared here)

5 Likes

what weapon is this? and which one is 2h mace?