Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

If they can further clarify how the new druid attribute will work would be nice. I say this because if they turn off the ability to do damage with Chortasmata then Charnivory will have 0 effect and you wont be able to spawn your plants. So will we have to pick between the ability to do DMG and not fu cking over our group

The poison/rash effect of Chortasmata is separate from the debuff that turns monsters into plants… they are separate status effects. While the post doesn’t explicitly mention the damage effect at all, I would take it as a fair assumption that this attribute would not remove the damage.

This is simply my opinion.

can someone translate this image

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

It’s just an event where you can gather Re:Build coins from doing various content and trade them in for items. There are a few items that only appear in specific date ranges.

Events are often different in our version or may not even arrive, so I avoid translating specific event information.

1 Like

It would be nice if they can add a Summon counter that can indicate your summons hp/time till they run out.

Something like this for instance if you have 6 zombies summoned. Then when you hover over it it will show the hp of all the zombies. This can also be applied to necro summons. It dosn’t have to look the same its just a concept of an idea. Sick and tired of not knowing how many zombies/skeletons i have active when im in a cm with a party. Green indicating the summon having full hp and going to a yellow as it reaches 50% and finally a red as its about to die, can even add an orange to indicate the 40-15% hp threshold and 14-1% hp threshold as Red

1 Like

Oh hell no. Everybody say it with me “AI is bad”.

This is something I look forward to. But they better not restrict it to open fields only. No point making changes to this skill if I can’t use it in relevant content.

@rjgtav1 i just noticed on the skill simulator the auto stats when you pick chaplain are wrong unless IMC has ninja changed the auto stat distribution of chaplain. Should be STR 0.7 DEX 0.7 CON 0.3 INT 0.15 SPR 0.15 but its STR 0 DEX 0.90 CON 0.3 INT 0 SPR 0.80. All distribution should equal to 2 but the chaplain one feels way off compared to what IMC originally showed.

edit. also add a maximum to the manual distribution of stats to 52 because people can put more.
edit 2. if imc has changed the auto distribution can you list the table of information i would like to update my google sheet.

Someone who knows what happened to the weapon exchange on KTOS could explain this?

What exactly will happen to our ichors after the weapon change.
For example, if I change 2h Pike for 1h Spear, my equiped ichor(masinios pike ichor) will be automatically extracted and I will win one 100% fixed stat ichor extraction? Meaning I will be able to sell the Masi Pike Ichor on the market and use the 100% extractor to obtain my desired 1h Spear ichor?
Or that Extractor is some new item that allow you to extract your ichor from velcoffer gear without destroying the item? So u can change the weapon type without losing your ichor

Yep, Arkantos

As you said first, the ichor on your velcoffer 2h will be extracted (returned to ichor form), and your new velcoffer 1h spear will come ‘clean’ — since is impossible to have the stats from a 2h on an 1h.

And as your print says, you will gain another 100% ichor extractor for fixed stat itens (masinios/asio/wastrel), ‘to prevent ichors from losing their value due to extraction’ — the ichor mentioned in this sentence is the one extracted during the swap; this is about preventing it ‘from losing value’.

*someone mentioned that Enchanted stats (crit rate, pvp dmg, boss dmg, etc…) are mantained on the new item, so as the awakenings.

I lose the set effect ?? my Kraujas Velco Shield will be a Velco Dagger or a Kraujas Velco Dagger ?

it’ll be transferred.

Not wrong, IMC changed those a while ago and just didn’t document it. Jay…
But that was around 12 december, date was in the doc anyway and I glossed over it. it could easily have changed again, but ktesters can easily verify via the class selection screens.

@Nekorin did post a link with the “new” stat factors as percentages a while ago in discord though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C9OyRE9GfoMyeuIinz4txkJ1SWRwdLusCZ0CI3a6Vc0/edit#gid=0

So if I ichored a masinios pike and swap it to 1h spear, I will get as follows:

1. Clean 1h spear
  2. Masinios pike ichor
  3. 100% extraction voucher for ichoring masinios spear only? Or can I choose asio/Wastrel spear ichor too?

that is by far the worst stat distribution i have seen for some of the cleric classes.

1 Like
  1. yes
  2. yes
  3. the 100% ichor extractor for fixed itens works for any unique with fixed stats: any masinios/asio/wastrel item.

so to have a 100% ichor change for a masinios/asio or wastrel you need to have already an ichor for a masinios/asio or wastrel on the item.
so in teory i have a 1h sword with 1h sword ichor masinions, if i change to 2h i can use the 100%ichor to put an asio 2h sword on it? or ima wrong?

e.g.

You have a Velcoffer Staff with Masinios ichor in it, you exchange it for Velcoffer 2H Sword. You receive:

https://tos.guru/ktos/database/items/643029 < - 100% Ichor kit for recipe equips.

You have a Velcoffer Staff with random stat Primus ichor in it, you exchange it for Velcoffer 2H Sword. You receive:

https://tos.guru/ktos/database/items/643028 <- 100% Ichor kit for primus/random stat items and you also get a few magnifiers.

3 Likes

I just used the google translator and it says nothing about it being exclusive for weapons recipes, maybe can be used for shields as well?

Yeah, all recipe equips even the new ignas armor recipes.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s a relief hahahaha