Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

so how is cleric in post re:build??

2 Likes

Let me ensure you by this quote that you do not have to worry:

lool i was just joking

1 Like

I meanā€¦ i just hope they really nail the balancing of classes so that we donā€™t feel compelled to pick the same class in every tree and play the same build because itā€™s the only ā€œviableā€ one

Yeah being able to pick any class combination you want without worrying about it being ā€œweakerā€ than the other classes sure sounds nice, and makes sense theyā€™re being careful with it

Because i really donā€™t wanna play Tree of wiz3ele3war3 again

Wugushi still has Zhendu. Thatā€™s probably going to be the most potent auto attack buff in the archer tree at the moment, followed by Musketeer and Ranger.

1 Like

This is gonna be big considering we seem to be losing ench fire scrolls. On the other hand, these are single skills in their respective kits for AA. They donā€™t really offer anything significant to skill cyclers.

ktest patch notes today:

3 Likes

OMG Pre-EMP is back now. Hooray !!

2 Likes

about time they up the pots D: there are so meh! right nowā€¦

Mass heal cd reduced from 30s to 15s. I like it. This (IMHO) should ā€œanswerā€ the healing concerns for clerics. You want to main heal? Take priest. It also reinforces the idea that heal (cleric) is just an introduction to the ā€œart of healingā€ and should not be treated as a main heal.

So to reiterate:

• cleric = noob healer
  • priest = specialized healer
5 Likes

wow new auto attack potential meta with sadhu now that auto attack buffs affect OoB (essentially letting you use skills while using autos at the same time).

1 Like

Cleric snippets:

• Druidā€™s Lycanthropy: Wolf spirit is back (+30s duration)
  • Mikoā€™s Kagura is now kd immune while channeling.
  • Dievdirbyā€™s Carve Owl got hit count reduced to 1 from 3 (even though it was 4 in ktest), hp is now set at 15 and has AoE ratio atk of +8. TRIPLE NERF, a new record?
  • Sadhuā€™s Out of Body now grants +1% evasion per skill level, and select buffs will affect it now (Blessing, Sacrament, Last Rites, Aspergillum, Visible Talent and Gregorate)
  • Oracleā€™s Twist of Fate is back.
  • Kabbalistā€™s Ein sof now has its double magic attribute back, but it now grants you a 15s copy of ein sof if you cast it at a party member.
  • Priestā€™s Mass heal cd got lowered to 15s and heal factor went from (1360 + ( skill level -1) * 211)% to (1058 + ( skill level -1) * 21)%. (Keep in mind it has 5 skill levels atm.)

R.I.P. Carve Owl, IMC just hates you. Itā€™s fine to admit it.

8 Likes

can you or someone explain this one a little more

Basically with the attribute you get one of these results:
A) you cast EIn sof on yourself and you get the full 24-80s duration of ein sof. (might also work that way for non-party member allies?)
b) you cast EIn Sof at a party member and they get the full 24-80s duration of ein sof AND YOU GET a 15s duration of Ein Sof.

1 Like

So Iā€™m seeing a trend where AA gets only 1 skill to support it per class. That said, wanna see someone go sad-monk chaplain (pun intended IMC?).

1 Like

Falconer - Pre-emptive strike - The skill is restored . ( Class 31 can acquire the level )

:satisfaction:

3 Likes

So ā€¦ no Monk changes. RIP IMCā€™s idea of Monkā€™s unique personality is auto attack bot.

3 Likes

I like the abbreviationā€¦

Sad Monk Chapā€¦

5 Likes

Skyliner Deal 5 hit to bleeding enemy.

Matadorā€™s Picado make rapier attack bleed.

welp.

Itā€™s ok double punch wonā€™t work with out of body so thereā€™s no reason to be sad monk unless you want to be really sad sad monk