Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

@goulart

This is pretty much the right traduction, because greyheim speaks korean.

Oracles can be fixed quite easily. Divine Might has been moved from Cleric, right? Give Oracles Divine Might with an attribute at lvl 11 that makes it Increases skills by 2 levels. Everyone will love Oracles again!

Also, remove all those stupid restrictions on foretell, death sentence and twist of fate.

I’d love to play an oracle, but they’re a jack of all trades class and those don’t work in this game. They’re like the retarded cousins of higher ranked classes that can do all their stuff, but better.

1 Like

Are you guys sure about Haste being deleted? How did you get such info? Dev blog says that only Quicken was removed and transferred.

Skill gem will be removed.

All classes will be able to dash (with different outcomes)

Image that they used in one post shows what will potentially be the new skill kit for Chronomancer. Haste itself is not there.

Maybe they will apply some sort of the effect with another skill, but Haste can almost for sure be considered as removed.

I only saw the skill gem for Quicken being removed.

But why? Haste is my favorite buff!!!

I was thinking if we will see Mimic along with the changes and if it is one of Scout classes…

What about the puppeteer? The class costume been floating around for awhile now and I could see it as scout too.

hmm I feel like that could be archer for some reason…

like pied piper…

https://tos.guru/itos/database/classes?filter=JobDifficulty,Easy&page=1#top

Mimic appears as wiz on class list, but so does city dummy…

is prob placeholder and it goes to new class…

I hope the luchador shows up

3 Likes

what happened to attribute points?

what you mean?_?

what will happen…

I think they will allow for movement of attribute points between character and the ability to turn our attributes back into points…

someone correct me if I remember it wrong…

They’ve created a system for getting back the attributes you’ve invested in increments of 1000. The cost for this will be 10% of how much you’re getting back. Though when the update hits, the cost is waived once per character.

1 Like

Narator: They didn’t.

People need to get it in their heads that luchador, centurion, lamas, mimics, shepherd, etc. will never ever EVER be released or come back.

3 Likes

People said that about Pied Piper too though.

1 Like

Wizz should telepoort or blink instead of Run, makes noo sense a wizzard running lol

Teleport- Should be remove from kino, useles as hell

• Pied piper and oracle have nice concepts BUT, should be fully reworked, trash skills

• Cryoomancer should do really dmg now

1 Like

you do not mess with my teleport…

I don’t care if you don’t know how to use it…

10 Likes

Teleport is great for map completion only to then reset your skills to invest in a more useful skill afterwards. :tired:

Teleport is a great skill in pvp.

3 Likes

Attribute points are still in the game.
They will be refunded to your character once the update hits because your character will be reset to your base Class and a lot of attributes/Classes/skills will be moved/removed.

The new attribute costs will be focused around Rank 7 attribute point costs.
The dev blog mentions that enhancement attribute costs will be ~35% of Rank 10 attributes,
so they will be a lot more expensive than currently (so far for the discount Staff_Bob announced in our short overview) for the majority of skills in the game.

This graphic from the dev blog shows exactly how expensive these attributes will be.
The bars in grey are the attribute costs starting from Rank 1, and the rightmost red bar showcases the new attribute point costs for level 100 enhancement attributes.

Notice that every grey horizontal line is equal to ~ 50.000 attribute points,
so expect the new enhancement attributes of all attack skills to require about 100.000 points to max level 100.
Attributes for buffs will probably be a lot cheaper (e.g. Healing Skills, Buffs, debuffs, weapon & armor attributes as well as Class attributes), but I expect them to be ~ equal to Rank 6-7 attribute costs.

You can’t do that anymore since Telekinesis will be removed from the game. No more Darth Vader for you.

2 Likes