Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

OMG THANK GOD I’VE WAITED FOR SO LONG
i really hope his improves market interface cause the one on live servers now is pure trash

Market changes and Shop Class Changes.

Seem shop classes in the field will be more expensive while shop classes in town will be cheaper? (Don’t quote me on this)

looks like it

and

• weapon + armor maint will be one skill/shop
  • awakening shop
  • all shop cost increased

market changes in images

1 Like

The mergen ranking build so I am curious is there a mergen topic around curious of that top rank build works

i think its real cuz i want back to my ranger/mergen/fletcher build ;<

I always check here from time to time but nothing gained much with the google translation :expressionless:

Prolly they are using internet slang so translation kinda fail.

Okay so

-Squire’s Weapon and Armor Buff are in the same skill now, thus the same shop

-Awakening system abolished and now it’s a shop, you put your weapon and it automatically awakens (couldn’t figure out what’s about oracle’s sex change tho)

- Player Shop prices increased and prices are further increased out of Cities

-Market now has specific categories so you can properly search items

-You can see the status of an item directly on the market tab, without needing to hover your cursor on every item

-You can search for specifics like the color of the item (blue, purple, orange, yellow), transcence level or even specifics status like STR, property damage, critical rate, etc

-When searching for Recipes, theres is a button that automatically searches for the recipe’s materials and puts them in the market interface

19 Likes

Omg so amazing I am so happy I waited with the awakening of my solilmiki sets since it would have taken literally whole days of time to awaken them all QUQ7

I have to say, props to IMC for that market. It’s on par with Guild wars 2 Auction house now when it comes to filters.

5 Likes

Those are some great news!

Weapon and Armor maintenance being merged into a single skill is awesome too since Squire lacks enough skill points while there are so many good skills to invest on. And finally they gave Alchemists an Awakening shop. I hope they tweak awakening values a bit too, 'cause most of them are really underwhelming compared to the identified stats.

6 Likes

This is a comfy update, especially the awakening part!

1 Like

For the Sex Change Shop, what I understood is that the Client will provide the Mirror of Truth, and the Oracle will consume Holy Waters instead.

5 Likes

Anyone can confirm what that pricing is? I assume it’s a floor for services or fixed price…

Hey do u know when this will happened? I really need the Muay Thai Rank Unlock :<

For the sex change service, player has mirror by collecting materials or buying it from market. the Oracle only consumes Holy Water.

1 Like

rip oracle income :disappointed_relieved:

Muay Thai Rank Unlock is just released in Korea server [not test server] on 31st of June.

1 Like

Current KTOS player ranks for new ranking dungeon

Top Swordsman rankers

Top Wizard rankers

Top Archer rankers

Top Cleric rankers

rank 1 swordsman survived up to stage 39
rank 1 wizard survived up to stage 43
rank 1 archer survived up to stage 43
rank 1 cleric survived up to stage 61

Overall Ausrine Server-Wide Ranking

Source

6 Likes

so many different archer builds. So many elememes lol.

My guess player are still trying to figure it out what works best after the patch.

1 Like

Not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but i will ask anyway,

do we have some site or info about the new number of blessed gems required for transcending?
(or maybe i missed this on the patch notes?.. also i’ve read tos.neet is not updated/abandoned atm)