Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

imo not :frowning: but hope will be fast

Same here. Since the bunshins aren’t affected by the critical chance attributes for Double Slash and Moulinet anymore, Sw3 Barb2 Dopp3 Shinobi is a lot better now because Cleave increases the damage for all skills (except Mordschlag).

Cleave makes your whole kit 50% stronger, and both Frenzy and Warcry are a good buffs.
Even without considering those,
Cleave, Seism still >>>>>>>>>>> Crown, Moulinet

1 Like

What about highlander3 skill that removes armor? I never saw it resisted yet or a boss immune to this?
If the targets goes from 15 000 armor to 0, it’s a lot more worth that swordman 3.

Skull Swing’s debuff is only 3 seconds which makes it difficult to use.

I suggest continuing this discussion over at Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE] since this thread’s heading towards current itos content.

all the TP costume for new R8 class

14 Likes

I want Sage and Enchanter TP costume… IMC pls don’t forget them… :tired:

4 Likes

Well cool, more class costumes is always a good thing

I’m just wondering why they focus on giving more to the classes that already have like 3 variations to unlock XD

I want Thauma C3 costume… or no, even just a Cryo C3 costume would be noice…or wait, there is a Pyro C3 costume already, and we don’t even have that XD

3 Likes

Seems like ktos/ktest are doing the trans patch:

all 0 pot items will get + 1 pot?

2 Likes

its a fair update cuz if somoene have item with 0 potency then he cant trade it between chars/etc x3

1 Like

Team Storage works for items with 0 potential…

it’s for market this xDD

1 Like

That sounds really good.

But remember, not all things in kTOS and iTOS are the same. They had some kind of item restore before.
Maybe we get that but its not guaranteed.

0 potential items should be allowed to be sold in the market now that trade/market doesn’t consume potential anymore, don’t know why they didn’t changed this yet.

3 Likes

so you cant trade items with golden anvils used on them

are anythere translated patch notes after 07/03?

Wating for archer tree rework, any news on that?

8 Likes

Ktest was updated for the transcendence update patch.

Briquetting was removed and said that the feature will be renewed by npc later on.

Baroconsi mine seems to have 4 time slots with the ability of exchanging 1 blessed gem daily.

3 Likes

nice so… 2 or 3 months to wait for us ._. i hope SOON we will get at last omni patch