Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Nak Muay + Murmillo… Cocona, is that you?

1 Like

Well, if Nak Muay class had been cleric as well, it’d likely not be full of attack skills like it is. It’d have to have some sort of spiritual feeling to it and its skills (like monk, with the coin offering, the ki blast and all protective shit).

And that’s precisely why I like it being a swordsman’s class, it’s not unusual in this tree to have full ranks of attack skills and little to nothing else. SO yeha, full street fighter mode’s on!

1 Like

Told all y’all it wasn’t guaranteed to be cleric. That’s what happens when you try to interpret IMC’s actions with logic.

2 Likes

lmao poeple were all like " omg another cleric class!!! tree of cleric OP!!!" and it turned out to be swordsman

haha, i wanted it to be swordsman like i wrote to combo with DWA, at least i got half of it right!, to bad since the stance seems to modify AA from swords, so i doubt it would work with DWA. :frowning:

It’s would be nice to link punches with some stabs from a knife though, kinda like a thug street fighter lol.

this was of course my first idea once the class started to pop up, something like mixing kick’s with normal AA, allowing it to combo with DWA.
But now once i saw the video, it seems that the stance change the animation for a double faster punch, with close to 50-60% each punch, so it directs conflicts with DWA so i’m 99,99% sure that it won’t work anymore :(. but at least i got half of it right, and being in swordsman truly works well since swordsman lacked that one class that could be a “universal” filler class, at least a good one, and now we have it.
edit: now i’m sad :(, to be true since it won’t work with DWA, i wanted it to be on cleric tree, it work really well with melee physical build that i want to make in with priest 3 ( i just love that idle-attack stance using the priest 3 costume) !
something like priest 3 (without buff’s, only skills ): diev 1 for cd reduction(the skills have lower cd, but even we could remove 1 or 2 sec of it; it could go without stop i believe , full combo) : druid 2 for that nice evasion-critic bonus with small beast +PD.

1 Like

I know that this question is not for this thread but come with the new class. If I rank reset my rank 9 swordman and keep it in Rank 6 lvl 15, the remains cards rank 7/8/9 Will ve saved after rank reset event end?

1 Like

Get Barb2 or 3 for Frenzy then! Even if you can’t max your stacks, you’ll always get that sweet attack speed buff.

It might be. I did this during the previous rank reset, my cards never disappeared.

1 Like

yes, i have a few chars rank 1 with all their cards for months since the past event, one of them i’m not gonna even reset in this one, and he still have ti.

1 Like

I got the sparkle thing…after like 20 tries.

And that’s only because a miracle occured and I did not get fps-stutter/drops for a whole 5 minutes on that try (I had like 102 pts?)

But the interesting part is that I got it BEFORE I GOT THE OTHER 2 COSTUMES.

Took me a lot more tries to get those (also why the fck does the quest sometime simply end despite you having had more than 50 points when timer ran out? Seriously, happened like 30% of the time).

It was harder for me to get the 1st and 2nd reward (and yea I also got the 2nd one before the 1st one…), because you have to freaking coordinate getting enough points that the fps-drops will make just the right number of chasers zoom up your ass to keep the points between 50-70 or whatever…

I love the idea of this minigame, and it would be perfect… it’s just the issues with it have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with skill and it makes you want to tear your eyeballs out. I’m not just a Shadowmancer, I’m a goddamn ninja. The stupid boxes have to rely on my game freezing for 1-2 seconds to get me, and within 5 minutes, the chance for that is really high, especially as the game can’t keep up with the number of boxes moving around.

So in other words… don’t make minigames that are a harder challenge for the game to handle than for the player lol.

is the new muay class ping reliant?

You get whichever is the highest tier of item your score got to. So if you got 90+ for the first run, you get the accessory, then tier 2, then tier 1.

And now I’m basically raging at Zealot’s quest instead, which I swear I get the first tile fail like 50% of the time ,
and ‘look, there’s only 1 fail among these 8 spots, oh you picked that one haha’ 40% of the time. (and 1 ‘instant filled, now wait til you fail’ bug so far)

(doesn’t help that there’s the fairly short time limit either)

Not much. Even though pretty much all its skills are attack speed reliant, they have cds (albeit very low) so you can’t spam them indefinetely, like double punch. There’s also not much point to AAing even with the stance modified damage going up to 70%*2 per aa, you still have 8 more ranks which provide skills, so there’s not gonna be much of a downtime for that.

ye,doing zealot 2 days now as well xD

got the first 1 quickly, but now the time limit is really pushing me to take some fatal chances…

Don’t try too hard, because it’s mostly about being lucky.
Be lucky enough that one of your attempts you’ll be able to reveal half or more of your board with the first tile, and hopefully more comes after.
I don’t like how it’s so much about luck… :confused:
The timer is a bit too short for such a big board. Especially when you have to move manually and remember the numbers.

Hello everyone,

kTEST was updated once again, you can check the changes I’ve linked below.
Have a nice remainder of the year. :slightly_smiling_face:

[ kTEST - 26/12/2017 ]

14 Likes

【Other Changes】
- Fixed an issue where the [Breaking Wheel: Additional Damage] Attribute did not function properly when using basic attacks while under the effects of [Daino]

they “fixed” it back to letting daino hit wheel?

@_@

5 Likes