Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

jp+hk+kundela wont be effective anymore because JP splash defense is getting nerfed too. unless your wiz has 10 AAR, your kundela wont hit 10 enemies hangknotted by JP

edit:

thanks for the correction, i’m still newbie with wiz tree. wizpyrolink2thaum3enchant2

3 innate aar, 3 from squire buff, 2 from vubbe and 2 from accessory or centaur card or alchemist potion. 10 doesn’t seems hard to reach.

Yeah I know that (JP at level 10 links 8 enemies btw, 9 with JP Gem+DivineMight, so you need 8 AAR) but I woud not count Thaumas out of the picture just yet, their solo capabitilies may be nerfed (unless you build somehow around AAR) but they’re still gonna be pretty popular in the next patch, mostly because of all these new weapons/armors with RNG stats, dropping off!
Also, we are going to have more options to build around a Thauma with one more rank available, and since the Rank9 monsters have more or less the same HP as Rank 8 you’re not gonna be too concerned about damage on Swell’d monsters and you could go for more utility. :slight_smile:

I’m really considering about making one, till now I farmed with my mains because they were better geared, but I will definetely try one when (if) the patch comes to iTOS!

@Kiyoshiro Outperform regardless in what context? PvE farming? Maybe a QS3, surely Mergen as a mana hungry/long CD char isn’t best suited for farming purposes, so I see a BM as a better choice there…
As an overall PvE char for ET? I highly doubt that, I’m not impressed by BM but I can see it working (everything kinda works with a Falc3…) but not to the point of saying that it will outperform falc3Mergens regardless! :slight_smile:

I dont see how BM1 will out-perform mergen1 for a falc3 tbh, unless you are talking in terms of single target dps.

Synergy? You have bloody overdrive (which is pretty awkward to aoe with) and that fire bullet aoe skill with like 960% skill factor. The majority of the BM1-2 kit are targetted single target skills that don’t interact with AOE atk/def.

Also, you will have to invest into two weapons instead of just one (trans/enhance xbow + pistol) if you go with a falc3-BM1 build, especially since they buffed the damage capabilities of falc3, unlike before where the damage from falc was rather insigificiant overall. Moreso if you intend to pick up sapper3 over QS3.

Mergen1 still gets you triple arrow/spread shot/parthian shaft/arrow sprinkle to make use of with circling/expand, and imc said that they will look to rework homing arrow with how it interacts with aoe atk/def ratios so there’s that as well. If you are worried about the lack of low cooldown skills to spam, you always have the option of going QS3 over sapp3 for that 100% uptime running shot. This is also the most popular falc3 build on ktos I believe? (QS3 falc3 mergen)

When in BM stance your pistol stats are cloned to slot 1
So falcon should use your pistol not your crossbow stats

Meanwhile you are forgetting that now to utilise the new circling, you need to stack on aoe ar.
Meanwhile sapper falcs are laughing hard bcz its a buff to them as broom never bothers with aoe dr, and falc dps got buffed.

God, this is horrible, RIP circling I will always love you.

Sapper Falconer got all the skill 75% more damage with expand, and ironically the change in Claymore for 8 targets instead of 8 AAR is way better now.

But now I don’t know what to put in the Rank 9, because I don’t want to use Centaur instead of Glass Moles for Mergen…

The only other class that doesn’t need to stack aoe ar is fletcher with crossfire. BM/mergen/cannon/musket all are restricted by AAR.

So have fun with that, I guess. :tired:

centaurus cards are not hard to get, for now.

scout flare shot also has unlimited AAR too

pre-patch notice

some of that going live soon. full notes later

1 Like

Can get all green stat rolls on weapon, a 2h weapon could probably get all-stats:

Str, spr, dex, int. If INT would be swapped for CON, it would be perfect.

1 Like

Some questions about the R9 patch:
About the reset event when the R9 arrived: it was like the last time, when we had one reset per character a day? Or it was one reset per character per team?

And how are the class leveling on Rank 9? I was planning to get some levels on the “new” 300 dungeon, but most of my char are already around 320+ :disappointed_relieved:

Dungeon exp are bad after the patch or am i wrong?

2 Likes

very bad to the point you can go back to grinding maps

rip if you have 10+ toons

1 Like

It was bugged for a few days but fixed.

1 char a day.
for leveling you should doing new quest line exploring new map and farming item/silver at new map especially new material for new practonium equipment
see [Info] New lvl 350 Mashinos Materials Location & Recipe

2 Likes

No need to spread misinformation. It was bugged on the test server and fixed shortly after.

Question for doppel peeps or anyone who knows.

So does this mean they “fixed(Or nerf whatever)” Punish mechanic?

It’s both a fix and a nerf. The skill description clearly says : “Deeply pierce a collapsed enemy”, and the earthquake attribute (C3) spreads that single damage to nearby monsters. That’s how it should work. In reality, the amount of mobs knocked down equalize the number of hits(max 10) you deal to a single mob, earthquake spreads that amount of hits to nearby monsters, capped at 10 as well.
Although it was a bug, the skill was highly dependent on AoEar to make a substantial difference specifically on ET. Once the patch kicks in, Punish will join Mordschlag on the oblivion due to limiting those hits to 2 instead of 10.