Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

so, only 1 class of each tree is coming out, but both Dopppel and Fencer are already at their C3 and they both use different kind of weapons.
which means, one of them will be forced to pick a low-tier class at R9.
nice, seems like someone will be joining the ‘We got IMCed’ club with Corsair3 soon. :sparkles:

2 Likes

All classes are gonna be similar damage now in rank 8+ so it doesn’t matter much unless there is a weapon restriction. The new classes are not gonna outperform the current R8.

well… nice thing to me (falconer) i can go to mergen if dont have better classes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So my musketer C2 will be the last class of my char? X_x

(Sorry I mean C3)

Read please: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116

To the current Rank 7 and 8 classes, of course, we’ll be adding Circles 3 and 2 respectively. Plus, we’ve developed brand new attributes for some of those classes. We expect to share more details about the new classes and skills at a later date through the dev blog.

Musketer c3 ? ‘-’

Rank8 will still be remain for a while, but now with additional new class on each tree.

Sometime later, Rank9 will release, and existing Circle 1 classes (include the coming release) will able upgrade to Circle 2, and same to Circle 2 classes can upgrade to Circle 3.

But, I think they release patch by patch instead of 1 go for every class.

Cleric: Zealot
png

Wizard : ShadowMancer

lCZjEgDl

Archer: ??

Sword: ??

Might be this

1 Like

Found this in teaser page. Have fun.

15 Likes

lol you are our savior.

Bullet marker ?

LOL. Nice try IMC. :sweat_smile:

nooo, my nunchaku class :sob:

And now … Bait or truth? :thinking:

I’m little curious about, considering these new classes will be unlocked at r8, if we’ll also be getting the new classes’ c2 rank for r9 at the same time as debut…
Or will they separate the new class debut from r9’s new circles? …I don’t think it states one or the other.

It should be same time though as they state.

To the current Rank 7 and 8 classes, of course, we’ll be adding Circles 3 and 2 respectively. Plus, we’ve developed brand new attributes for some of those classes. We expect to share more details about the new classes and skills at a later date through the dev blog.

Time to hear Fatal Fury OST

right now, R8 classes are Lancer(spear), Murmillo(1h sword/spear and shield). if the class thats coming out is Mathador and judging by the picture they might use rapier. then Doppel3 will meet the same fate as Corsair3 now.
nowhere to go.

I would say it depends on how long they will take to make the other realease, because from what I read, the ideia is to make small releases in order to also have more frequent releases, not that I 100% believe the other class will be 2H and/or will come soon.

But I think there is a possibility that Matador won’t be Rapier only.