Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

The hype is real. :star_struck:

3 Likes

damn the change to druid really makes me want to make one, I liked the class but not the werewolf form

thanks a lot for the translation, I canā€™t seem to translate it using google

1 Like

thatā€™s because some of it are pictures

1 Like

weā€™re getting awoo form oh boy
get ready for erp
:tired:

awoo

3 Likes

352089658210910209 AWOOOOOOO

3 Likes

what the base form of that image called?

anyone can translate this?
http://file.nexon.com/NxFile/Download/FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5413419214155285398

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

its not the best, but is somethingā€¦ just in case any1 was wondering how to ā€œquickā€ translate imagesā€¦ its a phone app btwā€¦

1 Like

Meh, too much of a hassle to translate the pictures. Btw:

All Clerics and Archers have two weeks to retrieve 2x Rank, Stat and Skill reset voucher/potions.
Nak Muays have two weeks to retrieve 2x Skill reset potions.
The items are delivered via the Reset Helper NPC.

image AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Am I the only one excited by the kaba changes? .-.

4 Likes

Hello Druid :3 images

2 Likes

Nope you arenā€™t the only one :3

Iā€™m a Kabbalist main too XD.

1 Like

Kabba seems better with the new skills.

Though if translation is correct, i kinda feel bad for not being able to sustain werewolf form 100% anymoreā€¦ also i hoped for some transform rework. But weā€™ll see how it goes with druid. itā€™s a bit further now from what i imagined it to be.

1 Like

Changes are almost always good. We need something for those Archer classes.

My only fear is hunter/scout getting the alchemist treatment and, since they are the most needed ones they wonā€™t touch.

Sadly I only saw skill resets for archer, cleric, and nak muay, and attribute reset for clerics. The hangeul translates to attribute and I didnā€™t see rank reset anywhere.

Did the faster animation for some skills hit ktos live yet? We are missing this patch I guess.

I think weā€™ll get that with or after Velcoffer update.

I am too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like