Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

If you’re talking about armor, sure. Most of my armor pieces are purple because oranges cost a hilariously stupid amount to reroll so you pretty much have to get something with a good stat spread. For weapons, though, you are literally better off with an orange that has NO stats at all than a purple with perfect stats. The damage difference after they’ve been enhanced and transcended is just too big.

Honestly they should have just stuck to two weapon grades for HG weapons and made orange weapons less horrendously rare considering again the rerolls are insanely overpriced so 99 oranges out of 100 are going to be junk.

1 Like

Maybe I should’ve been more clear that I was talking about Belcoper gear and the ichors used to transport the stats. I know currently primus (or masinios) especially on weapons is required for the base stat. But as the base stat will come from the legendary gear it won’t matter if the gear you get the stats from is blue/purple/orange. Which gives more value to good rolls on blue/purple gear which I personally think is a great thing.

2 Likes

don’t promote mediocrity, you go purple or higher because its rarer and should have better stats because of that

that sort of is happening already but shouldn’t really be focused too much as it isn’t that much gameplay related, just have a lot of heavy things in your inventory, WOW super gameplay

EXTREMELY HARD TO BALANCE, you would likely end up forcing people to go certain routes just because of bonuses alone, it happened on luna online where people wasted 2-3 job routes just for bonuses like crit or attack

this is not BDO

counter-intuitive, unless there is a class like spellblade or something, you would just make it more confusing for new players.

it wouldnt change much, it would just say “hey when we mix this 2 things we are better than must other stuff so lets just make that the meta and stay on it”

So you want to tell me that I had bad ideas for gimmick/build changing items? Im fine with that, i just wanted give example ideas that came to my mind, and I already said that others probably have better ideas. Or do you want to say there are no possibilities for interesting/build changing items in ToS? I dont buy that just from pointing out that my ideas were not good.

depend on potential bro
full pot rod with 10 potential have 11 low chance to transfer to ichor

here read again

" The chances of extracting Ichors from equipment are low. If you succeed, however, the host item is consumed and replaced with an Ichor that contains all of its stats (the extracted Ichor will also be tradable regardless of the state of the original equipment). Failed attempts consume 1 Potential, and items with 0 Potential are destroyed."

tell me wich part say only have 1 chance

I agree with you but he is probably referring to the majority of people who bought awesome equipment and enhanced it to the limit (reaching pot 0). Also it could waste some pot with awaking and with gems as well. Mostly people I know do that. So probably we would see many good equipment be wasted

Does anyone who re familiar with ktos build can give me some insight regarding the popular dps build in ktos besides doppel nobi?What’s their current 3 build to go in terms of dps?

and how’s the state of archer with falc3-mergen/bm?and how does cleric perform in dps compared to other class who use 2 hand weapon (considering the gap between 1 hand and 2 hand is getting bigger through trans and other stuff). Thanks a lot :smiley:

soo in other word you want to say : out of here will be some unbeilieveable idiot, hwo destroy already good enchanted weapon (when you can use it as spare part) when you can buy ichor that already have option inside it" in market?

No. I never intended to say that.

The only thing that comes my mind is just good gears price will probably inflate, but just a hypothesis

This question is actually true with the actual system. What’s the point for a PvP player to spend 1000 hours of grind just to play few games of PvP ?

Don’t know why you are asking what’s the point when it’s obviously to let players who want to do PvP only… do almost PvP only. But they need to rework more things if they lock stats for builds in PvP (which will never happen anyway).

I believe the view of a game only for PVP is misleading. Nobody wants an MMO like ToS to be focused on one thing, that is, you should not change a game based on one perspective.

What we want is >good< and >multiple< options. We want a fun PVE and a fun PVP, even if I would not want to play PVE at all or vice versa.

I believe the ideal is to make specific customizations for PVE which could be pretty much the grind part and specific customizations for PVP, which could be pretty much how a MOBA works (premade characters and/or runes/glyphs/talents tree).

(Not that MOBAs are a reference for balancing, but we all know it is millions times better than TOS)

4 Likes

anyone have a guide for the muay thai unlock quest?

Sorry, I know I’ve seen it somewhere a while back, but I can’t remember: what’s gonna happen with the drop of card albums and where should I prepare to farm in the future? I’d like to get 3 Froster Lord cards for my Enchanter, if I remember correctly they will be available in the Red Album, right? But will they still drop in the Hunting Grounds with the same current drop rate or did they improve it?

Albums still drop in HGs.

2 Likes

And then why a lot of people are focusing one aspect of the game ? Plus you don’t prove it “nobody wants”, how do you even know lol.

And read carefuly, I said almost. Or maybe it wasn’t for me.

Hi all, kTEST has had its first update post-lunar holidays.
Enjoy the rest of the week !

[kTEST - 20/02/2018]

:prince:

9 Likes

what is this master patch quest?

After reading @Gwenyth translation, all credits belongs to him

Master Quests Revamp :
Master quests have been added.
- Master Quests are sub quests that allow players to discover the stories of the class masters and their past.
- Character Attribute Points are given as rewards, and you can obtain more of them by completing some quests, depending on their content.

The Master’s Trial:
The Master’s Trial event will commence.

1. Participation can be done by speaking to event NPC in Klaipeda & Orsha.

2. The Master’s Trial is a solo event dungeon and has 3 stages to it. For each stage you must defeat a boss monster within the time limit (5mins) if you do, you can proceed to the next stage.

3. The Master’s Trial difficulty is increased every Thursday at 00:00 AM.

• Week 1: Easy Mode
    • Week 2: Amateur Mode
    • Week 3: Hard Mode
    • Week 4: Very Hard Mode
  4. Dependant upon what difficulty you complete the Trial on, some rewards are given.
    Easy Mode: 5x Tiny Fragment of Possibility
    Amateur Mode: 10x Tiny Fragment of Possibility
    Hard Mode: 20x Tiny Fragment of Possibility
    Very Hard Mode: 30x Tiny Fragment of Possibility

5. Reward List from the ‘Cube of Possibility’

• Diamond Anvil (14 Days)
    • 50x Megaphones Box
    • 10x Soul Crystals Box
    • Golden Anvil (14 Days)
    • Goddess’ Blessed Gem
    • 1,000 Attribute Points
    • Blessed Shard
    • Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (14 Days)
    • Challenge Portal Scroll (14 Days)
    • Silver Anvil (14 Days)
    • Enhancement Coupon: 100,000 Silver
    • Lv.5 Gem Abrasive (14 Days)
    • Enchant Scroll (14 Days)
    • Superior Bracelet Box (7 Days)
    • 500 Attribute Points
    • Goddess Sculpture (14 Days)
    • 100 Attribute Points
4 Likes

Wow, that’s a really cool addition to the game.

at first i thought it was the promised master class, instead what we got is another event dungeon