Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Thauma nerf are bigger than i though also the New effect seems bugged on sorc and necro
Summon instead of have the dmg boosted is reduced

I would like to know how many skills and what classes can measure curse to enemies.

Perhaps only FF has a skill like that?

Bokor hexing.
Kabbalist revenged sevenfold attribute.
Featherfoot kurdaitcha, and bone pointing.

Not many buildā€™s work just with those skills T.T

Well, bokor will be quitw strong, since hexing already have an ateib to increase dark dmg by 30%ā€¦ having a 80% increase on effigyā€™s already high numbers ā€¦

But yeah, some dark dmg dealers are left kinda forgoten on this like warlocksā€¦ That canā€™t even take a rank on ff without sacrificing one of irs core 3 ranks.

Warlocks received a massive buff already. If Iā€™m not mistaken, you can put 1 point in DT and 5 in Drain to be able to absorb all 5 spirits and receive a +50% dark dmg buff. Bokors are a bit more common too, so you can party with them to enjoy even more extra damage!

Bokor Doctors must be very happy with those changes, btw. Spreading Hexing with Pandemic to spam Effigy was already a thing. Now itā€™s even stronger!

eh? how come? i always use a mace+shield thaum farmer, dont see the difference with the new swell

Yeap , i had to force myself to use shield to grow accustomed to the lower Magic Atk. Still works just as well, prolly have to go trans 1/2 to compensate.

Alch receive some news ?! Maybe homunculus change something or IMC forget this ?? Pliiiiz IMC make alch more Fun to play ;-;

I suspect weā€™ll see a rework of shop classes separately, there are some fundamental flaws in them that need to be addressed.

2 Likes

Looks like a hack advertisementā€¦ remove video

Does anyone know if alchemistā€™s Combustion has any interactions with the new Fireball? Previously you could explode Fireballs with combustion, but it was very awkward to use, since the Fireballs would disappear if they hit an enemy first.

3 Likes

Technically you can explode fireballs with flare, so iā€™m not sure there would be any use in taking combustion to do it ^^

after u use all ur flare overheats, u could combust them
Thus maximizing ur fireball usage. Unless fireballs disappear when flared

hmm this updateā€™s here in 2020 image

3 Likes

If the night market is packaged with the patch it came withā€¦ Weā€™ill have one of the post R9 patches. Pretty sure thatā€™s the one with AoE ratio for lesser summons. So at least we got that going. Unless we got those changes alreadyā€¦ Honestly I should probably knowā€¦ I have linkers and necromancers.

Found itā€¦ https://pastebin.com/nZZC0y0n also frost lord cardā€¦ Lets make Kino/Chanter builds off it! Electric kinos~~~~

Edit: yep still donā€™t got it.

itā€™s true that you donā€™t need to spam main weapon button and secondary weapon button with DWA as a corsair ?
hear it did change

Hold C and spam Z worked for me

http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=953 no more 5 tp for remove cardā€™s now u need silver do remove card.

http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=955 last update

1 Like

Oh, cards and dungeon silver soon live already