Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Just farming mobs on the world map yields a good amount of silver.

saalus every day? :stuck_out_tongue:

farming mobs on any maps or HG is still the best silver income. Random equipment, opals and mithrils. Also all the gems from hg can sell to npc for a good bunch of additional silver.

Yes, since both have very nice AoEs and can debuff an infinite number of enemies, there is no reason to use Flare with Fireball.

The debuff works on all bosses iā€™ve seen so far anyway. Idk where IMC wants to go with this new interaction (ppl asked for somthing like this long ago, but before all the buffs to Pillar CD and Firewall also applying the flame debuff :neutral_face:).

Wow, they fixed mass afkers in level 300 dungeon without even trying to fix it.

3 Likes

silver farm dungeon not dead guys it is in ktest, how many monts to come to itos?

xd, instead of taking the silver of for afks, better take off for everyone

1 Like

sounds not that good for (pve) caster :tired:

@Gwenyth
could you add a proper translation of these to todays patch pastebin please?

damage to beast i think is general damage to monsters wich should be pretty nice 70%

maybe
but if its only beast-type :worried:

Humans are not beasts, how Iā€™m going to deal more damage on PVP?!

(kidding)

Canā€™t complain about afkers in your lv 300 dungeon if you donā€™t do the lv 300 dungeon

6 Likes

Itā€™s the same as your quoted text. :smiley:
Except for this one, iā€™ll mention its description below.
Monarch Mirtis Card: - [Card Equip Effect] Reduces elemental-property damage penalties by [ā˜… * 10]%

and the name Immortal Kugheri -> Prodigous Kugheri, the other stuff is OK.

You donā€™t need to worry too much, until it goes onto the kTOS Live server.

I think there is a mass-funeral today for lots of things. :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Finally [Dark] type attacks can shine. I still prefer Kucurry

1 Like

I always think of food for some reason when i see that now. Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

what about

Heretic Pantorex: Damage to beasts +[*x7]%

is that beast-type? or all monsters? including bosses and elite and all other?

It just says damage increase vs Beast-type( ģ•¼ģˆ˜ķ˜•) enemies.

1 Like

Just damage to Beast-type Monsters. It doesnā€™t mention that it excludes boss/elite monsters in the description it only mentions the race and that you can deal extra damage to that race. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahh, ā€˜all monstersā€™ would make it really good, but that is not bad too.

Thanks

In your notes here, it says:

and

Could you clarify the distinction between these two items? They are all called ā€œTime Fragmentā€ in the Chronomancer section of the notes. Iā€™m pretty sure the expensive one is for Pass and Backmasking only, but confirmation would be great!

1 Like