Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

OMG is this right? The new corsair skill is SINGLE TARGET?!!?

It will be “not so fake multihits” but the damage will be calculated in a way that you can surpass the 777k cap

Sounds like IMC doing some retardo math again to me to calculate damage and claims it’s intended.

It was translated like this everywhere I see the patch translation, including when I used Google Translate, so it’s probably correct
But imo, I think it will be possible to AoE hit, like Flash which is a single target skill, but you can still hit 2 mobs with it.

Some additions to wizard rebalance patch
Earthquake circle 1 attribute: remove earthquake knock-up effect.
Kino3 Gravity Pole attribute to reduce Physical def will be changed to reduce both Phys and Magic def of enemies.
Linker Spirit Shock attribute: mental pressure: decreases enemy defence to increase magic damage dealt, the effect gets stronger if there is a big difference between the caster’s SPR stat and the enemy’s SPR stat.
(Note: because spirit shock is a circle 2 skill, and it mentions duration of 3~8 seconds, you can deduce the base duration of level 1 is 3.5s, and each skill level will be +0.5 seconds duration)

Peltasta taunt value
Edit made: I have received a proper explanation and it has been corrected in pastebin now! Please refer to it.

1 Like

Too bad we don’t know anything about the taunt values since no one plays Peltasta as a tank / taunter anymore since the truffle grind era over a year ago.

Tanking has been dead since the start of the game. This won’t change that. It just means Peltasta might be able to gather mobs again.

We don’t know of this ‘taunt value’ is generated by damage alone, how it accumulates, does it stack, does it diminish over time… we just don’t know.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

1 Like

Yes, pelta is already being called ‘repair shop costumer #1’.

1 Like

They try to make Pelt the Pull&Tank cls.

Murm lacks aoe.
Why not go Pelt3>Hop2>Goon3.

I have a Pelt3 character and I’m very happy with the changes. Swashbuckling is finally going to work how it’s supposed to work. When I’m fighting bosses with my guildmates, I’m unable to hold aggro until my 2nd or 3rd Swashbuckling. However, the new attribute isn’t a good addition. You already have Guardian to boost your defense and, after a certain point, stacking pdef isn’t worth anymore because of diminishing returns. It would be better if that new attribute mitigated final damage instead.

This is ■■■■■■■ stupid. WTF. It isn’t enough that you keep putting these ugly ass helmets as some sort of “band-aid solutions” on Swordsman classes, now you put alot of strong skills cloneable to Shinobi? Class diversity my ass.

EDIT: I can already see a number of players will be farming that stupid flower, pissing each other off lmao. Tree of Konoha

2 Likes

You don’t get it man, this is great design. It allows them to sell more gachas because it keeps class vouchers in high demand.

2 Likes

Ahh now it makes sense. Sales will go through the roof with those Shinobi Vouchers.

Well played as always IMC, well played.

2 Likes

I played pelta3 murm high geared and even with the new c3 agro attribute at the time wasn’t enough, sometimes some wbs would just reset their aggros out of nowhere and go attack the cryo crono. :tired: I hope they give pelta a passive to have more armor durability, taunting the whole screen and killing super fast on HGs was pretty fun.

@shenhuehue
Murmillo has nice AOE, Rodelero Murm just have some hitboxes that you need to get used to it. But Pelta3 Dragoon is pretty fun too, played that for a while during reset.

Why would players pissing each other off? After spawn flower stays for 15 minutes and anyone can pick it up.

I’m still not convinced fake multi-hits are gone until I see it. Their description on the change is so bizarre. I don’t understand it.

If they aren’t fake multi-hits anymore, they would just say it.

“Fake” multi-hit skills:
These hit’s now hit for the amount said in the skill descriptions.
Example: Seism 3x is now 3x hits.

But they don’t word it like that, so I doubt they are gone.

I wouldn’t get my hopes so.

What is this event about?

1 Like

It’s basically a ‘show off your wits’ event, you just have to make a forum post recommending a particular class build that is unique or funny and cool in general and talk about it a bit and why it’s special. The winners get a ‘Specialty Armband’ and some TP as rewards.

6 Likes

Hope we have such events for iToS too XD

5 Likes

11/01/2018 - KTOS Live Maintenance

• Multi-Hit damage display has been changed.
    Old: Damage was varied when attacking with skills that do multiple hits in succession, the variety of range the numbers could have were random. i.e (Up to 777,777 Damage & is divided by the number of hits, each damage stroke was a randomly calculated value.)
    NEW: The multi-hit damage is calculated for each hit.(Dealing up to a maximum of 777,777 per hit.) The total value of an attack’s outgoing damage is equally divided by the number of hits it can deal.
    Source: https://pastebin.com/FGCpZvpd (translated patch)
3 Likes

Maybe in an alternative world, where itos would be the original servers, where game abuses would have been resolved in one day, while the abusers would get banned for some weeks + the items of misdemeanor deleted.

2 Likes