Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Yes, there’s actually a lot of changes which I assume is for the preparation for the return of GvG and/or release of R9. Unfortunately, these changes are really coming slow in iToS, most-likely we will get them in one big patch.

How far behind? …just 1-2 big patch
Not that far

Don’t forget about heels, too many male costumes have heels… even the class ones.

new zaibas and new Double punch

now need it in iTos ._.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/114014

Oh god, is that a remove knockback attribute for dethrone? omfg, finally, i though that they would never do this.

2 Likes

Test server patch note

lots of good stuff in there xD
RIP r7x cheese, Heal cheese, Cloaking cheese in TBL

1 Like

If Double Punch got changed to SP I want it to have cooldown and overheat or it will be unfair for the other classes that had no cooldown skills.

Now they could give FlameGround the Zaibas treatment of faster ticks of damage.

1 Like

Why does the resource used matter? Stamina Pills exist and Red Bulls so monks can already spam double punch indefinitely.

1 Like

Really far, 3 months distance from each other. No expectation on a good end game. You can do as i did, quit and stay tunned if things get better. Have to be realistic here. Until a fair Gvg is back, this game is dead. No TBL or R9 is going to hold people, if there is nothing to do after…

Redbulls are so limited, plus the main problem here is that the stamina pool is so small, if you spam double punch, take a pill and keep spamming you are out of stamina anyways.

Rip cleric 2-3 for TBL. Mass heal is a must now and saves up 2 circles for different builds.

Stamina pool small? …how small are you talking about?

My stamina pool is 64. by the time i reach 0 my enemie is usually dead and I use the pill. even on the bosses. I waste 64 stamina slower then the cooldown on 70 stamina pill… I am not sure what you are talking about… and those pills are only 1k each… i need about 50 for a week worth of play…

hopefully you have built correctly and you have other skills to use besides double punch, which is meant to be a filler skill in between your cooldowns.

Why are redbulls limited? Isn’t it as easy as running uphill?

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649613

New penguin egg with marine skin, from event in ktest. :smiley:

1 Like

Then picking Monk is really no point, the DPS is too low if u give CD and overheat.

my stammina pool is never less 90

depend on equip between ~90 - 120

This game is becoming Yoshi’s Island with all the pinguins we have

2 Likes