Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

It might just be bugged tbh or they’ve repurposed it.
Something expected to have a notable effect isn’t, something expected to have a minor effect is having a large one. Things on the same level as that presumed minor effect are having…Minor effects if any at all.

How about Attaque Coquille? I’d love if C1 Fencer would finally work as a filler for my Corsair3 at R8. Need that pistol+rapier.

Heres a video showing the Sadhu thing I’m talking about

Maybe they made the reduction multiplied by attribute level or w/e this time around. Not sure why it’s causing that much more damage.

@SlyGoat

As far as I can see, Attaque Coquille, and Skull Swing’s defense ignoring don’t really do anything or atleast anything easily identifiable. Pommel Beat tested just because why not, and it also doesn’t seem to really amount increase anything.
Level 5 Pommel Beat, Skull Swing, level 1 Thrust, level 1 Attaque Coquille.
Coursing and Monstrance are in the same boat, their reductions don’t really do anything that I can pick up just eyeballing them. I don’t think they’re working.

2 Likes

God damn, that has to be a bug right? Even IMC can’t be this IMC.

You must have no idea the history of Sadhu. They do this stuff on purpose never saying it is a bug after players ask then a couple months later “fix it” while nerfing the class more.

Blaxun was never the same when he found Transmit Prana didn’t affect the Spirit anymore.

2 Likes

I was talking more about defense reduction not doing anything. I don’t expect anything from Sadhu anymore. Sadhu design decisions just exist in bizzarro world.

Well that’s weird
Either Skull Swing doesnt work or their formula is not right
that monster has 500 def or so on ktest and you should get a considerable damage boost (20% minimum) when using their defense formula

After the bug dmg of ice blast what is his normal dmg?? For ice blast??

Can be decent burst dmg in bosses?? Need to be cryo 3 is good dmg?

Did they not add a 10% physical def reduction when you hit a target with OOB on Ktest ? I don’t remember where I saw this shiet.

They reduced it from 30% to 10% (which is the same as Monstrance).

So where is the problem ?

By the way guys, do you know if someone tried to use Psychic Pressure on the new Fire Ball ?

Check the above videos for the discrepency.
OoB Pretty much doubling physical damage. If anything it seems like its completely removing physical defense? Same boosted damage in that video can also be done on Tree crystals without the debuff.
Skull Swing, Attack Coquille, Monstrance, Coursing, Pommel Beat defense reductions or defence ignoring on the other hand are not having any notable effect.

A guy on the forums posted a video of Psychic Pressure + new Fireball working in one of the other sections awhile back.

still works, the only problem is when a mob comes too close and makes your fireball go BOOM. (aside from the fact that the fireball still moves with psychic pressure)

a way to counter this would be the pyro-cryo-kino build.
use the icewall to protect your fireball. lol

I think it’s mostly due to a lot of factors like [Strike]/[Pierce] etc and base % damages. Or they just fuked up with the % and it’s still 30%. If it’s really due to the 10%, in this case you could hit harder with 20%… IMC Mathematics :smiley:.

Thank you. I think I’ll test Wizard > Cryo > Kino > Thaum3 > Pyro. It would be nice if only we could take Cryo or Pyro at Rank 1…

1 Like

Can someone test the viability of a Necromancer AFK farming in the Dina Bee? I know the result, but having that on video would be nice.

What ? please dude :unamused:

The better question is if it is legal there on kTOS to test out. :ok_hand:

They could be testing removing the horrible automated AI on pets and let you micromanage through .lua scripting but clearly this is the purpose for pet classes.

Speaking of that any hope for Paladin Conversion or still working as intended?

can you try coquille with a fencer skill?

I’m sure it is, remember it’s a 100% legit farming method approved by iTOS staff and confirmed by iTOS official PMs and announcements and GM meetups so I’m sure it’s complete 100% legit authentic and needs viable testing.

1 Like