Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Thank you for this useful information. What i actually have in my mind is, if it can Work well with QS3 A3 (runningshot + Kneeling shot) to achieve maximum attack speed. i’m worried if the casting animation will make the delays for each strike… I wish some QS3 A3 would make a vid for it.

In PVP, sure, that makes sense. In PVE? Nah. No class should be decidedly last in PVE DPS. Nobody should have to feel the way Swordsman feels now.

It is impossible to be QS3-A3 + falcon3. Max is QS3-A2-Falcon3.
I haven’t seen anyone post a video testing this yet from Kr.

o yah it can’t, sorry was too excited. but i really hope someone can test even with just QS3 to see how effective these falcons are with Decent aspd. preferably with help of Chrono quicken.

Well, it can only go so fast to begin with due to the Falcon needing to finish the animations, QSC3 gives more than enough and ArcherC2 you’d take mainly because taking C1 in another class wouldn’t be specially great compared to bonuses from ArcherC2.

What about c2diev3druid2Inquisitor anyone ? u can use skills from inquisitor during transform ? if so i see some increased stats from melee mobs, and sterea troth is there to support

The amount of improvement patches a class recieves has no influence over the relative strength of the class compared to others.

If “amount of patches for a class” was an indicator for class strength then five updates with each improving a classes strength by 10% should be considered stronger than a single patch that improves a class strength by 100%, which obviously is not true.

It’s not about the amount of patches, its about what the improvements actually are and how they do in comparison to other classes.

1. mages. coz they havnt hp, def, aa, mobility and saves and they have huge SP costs on skills, CD and CAST.
  2. Archers, coz thet have low hp, def and saves
  3. Swordsmans-bers coz they have no def
  4. Swordsmans coz they have huge HP, def, AA, mobility.
  5. Clerics, coz thet have big HP, heal and a lot of saves.
1 Like

what is this?

/39487652678934234

Wannabe’s i think? the DPS guys like doppel. :grin:

Should work, assuming imc didn’t fix/remove it since the last videos i saw of it.
But transformations on their own don’t change stats (Aside of werewolf ofc)

Hengestone (druid3) doubles their physical/magic attack & health. (see: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11169)

And maxed druid attributes affect specific forms if they fit the race/size criteria:

• Small transformations give +100% evasion.
  • Medium transformations give +110 dmg to every hit.
  • Large Transformations give +75% health…
  • Animal transformations give +50% crit rate.
  • Insect transformations give +40% magic & physical defense.
  • Plant transformations give +50% health and sp regeneration.

So there’s more benefit to druid2 now, ideally with a transform gem and divine might you can keep the form up without downtime for just cleric2.

So as a hunter there’s something that’s been intriguing me, and that is companion AI has it been reworked thanks to addition of homunculus, or homunculus will just be as retarded as everyother companion class?

Uh… C2 Chrono is haste… Might want to reconsider specific examples that counter the point you’re trying to make.

Wow large/small animal for me then ! Looks like some meta build here diev/Druid/inquisitor :smile:

Yes, everyone says, “I will go C2 Chrono and then not C3 because Haste is definitely all I need out of this class”.

1 Like

Your point was “c2 wizard skills are garbage”

Haste is not garbage.

Nice try to move the goalposts tho

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sadly gwenyth if you watch the video it is not just auto cast that makes it attack twice, he uses the sonic strike as well right after the auto cast.

Pets ai will be as retarted as they are now pretty sure. I also would like a pet build for archer but switched cuz of ai

Just to add to this I counted 32 auto attacks and 6 auto sonic strikes. That’s a bit below 20% but it’s a really low sample size