Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Can anyone let me know that if the Pajoritas Dagger from Hunting Ground could possibly get 2 slot (at max) after identifying ?

the class Appraiser ONLY make chaper identify? dont can make more sockets in item?

Can confirm, my guild mate got one

What creature drops it? Ribblems?
Been farming them but no luck so far :s
Am I farming the wrong one?

yeah It’s the Rubblem mobs

1 Like

Thanks! Just needed to confirm… Gee, over 600 mobs and no daggers tho :frowning:

Maybe better odds of getting max slots/potential as well.

i got x2 dagger when i first entered

socket/potential question for the hunting ground items. is it safe to assume that the max scoket/potential the item can have is double its base value? because so far, the base value is already known and they did say that at most you can double socket and potential.

Hello friends, the kTEST server has been updated again, today ( around an hour or two ago now) :smiley: did slack last week and didn’t post until this maintenance, so i’ll list those backlogs too if anyone has missed it. (sorry!), with a summary. ( In order of patch date, from new)

[ 21/03/2017 kTEST Patch ]

• Indun changes
  • Gimmick Removals
  • Black Death Seam Bugfix
  • More Bugfixes

[16/03/2016 kTOS Patch ]

• Proposed Team Battle League Changes + Discussion
  • Bugfixes

[ 14/03/2017 kTEST Patch ]

• 99% bugfixes

Welp, that’s all for now.
Have a nice day, everyone. :smiley:

• Except Sandra

28 Likes

Thank you for the update.
So that was you, I was already suspecting due to those characters. Regards from the barrel chicken. :smile:

1 Like

Guild:
The cap for maximum amount of players in a guild has been increased.

• After creating a guild, you can now have up to 50 people join.
  • The Guild Tower Attribute has also increased from +1 People, to +3 People per attribute level.

UI stuff
chat ui and trading stuff, as already mentioned before, except now in video format lol

4 Likes

I noticed the stance have burning flame with right hand holding it, is that because of the Pyro C3 costume?
It looks very cool

A HUGE update is coming soon.

This update includes rework and rebanlance of many core systems, such as:

• combat formula
  • character stats
  • skill damage
  • equipment stats
  • enhancement / transcendence

The dev team will post another article elaborating all these changes next Monday, April 3.

18 Likes

I almost felt hype but then I remembered that I play iTOS…
I’m still surprised it came “that” fast, I did not expect it before the end of the year.

3 Likes

Hey there’s hope they know we want this fast and also we got stuff like dpk pretty fast even if ninja’d.

On another note: I CAN’T WAIT FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

Edit: me waiting for that information

8 Likes

Time to start begging for more reset potions to prepare for this character stats skill damage reworking!

Group chat room

Oh yay :grinning:

1 Like

I’m actually nervous about what the in-depth changes could be in comparison to what we have. :sweat_drops: Although, i suppose it’s re-assuring as it pretty much is progress on what issues were discussed during the kr player meet-up.

Looks like it, but did you also see that they snuck the Psychokino 3 Costume in there too? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

lol didn’t noticed the psychokino costume