Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Thanks @STAFF_Max for the video preview.

It will be really great if we can get to know when exactly is the “not-so-distant future” too. As any major update patch now will really help revitalise the really low morale we are having here in iToS. :3

i hope we get an update before 1st of march its been almost 2 months since the last big update (december 25th), and a lot of my characters actually need those changes .-.

Finally Warlock can behave like a real DPS Wizard and support the Clerics in all situations.

1 Like

Found some strange things.

Are they premium weapon avatars? Guitar, candy stick, object with three or four points and a handle, …

Or have I been tricked again.

image packages <<Click here

2 Likes

It would be great if they are, I mean if they would be purely cosmetic with no stats and could be worn as a skin on top of a weapon.

I’m wondering why they haven’t done that yet…

its a fork

/20characters

3 Likes

Thank you, Max. :smiley:

Omg, i see that rose knife. I cannot stop laughing now.

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

Guitar, fork, rose knife, fan, candy stick

1 Like

No Rune Caster changes?

They realized how strong rune of giants change is, when letting you cast all possible magician skills.

Unfortunately, the rune-caster changes got delayed for now.

I guess those are made-to-Briquet

What about that nasty condition where the “look” has to come from an item of higher item lv? Is that still here or is it finally gone? I hate the look on lion head shield, lion cannon, lion lion lion :angry:

I would personally suggest they implement the already not under discussion aspects, like Rune of Justice, Destruction, Ice and protection changes, cooldown decreased and RoJ holy property and 2 OH. If we wait until Ktos gets it’s good rune of giants, getting the other changes which are already implemented on Ktos will take us 6 months.

Also, when are they gonna implement corsair changes from ktos, cause it’s been 3 months and no GM mentions @STAFF_Amy

the only change that wasnt applied is the rune of giants one as far as im aware, all other changes were already implemented

I mean, they should implement it in iTOS

well that will eventually happen, it isnt the first time we wait 2-3 months to get a patch that is almost up to date with kToS (just for people to later exagerate about how we NEVER get updates for 9 months because they are impatient). if we ever get a patch we should get, the rest of cryo changes, cannoner changes(maybe except this one), wugushi changes, the rest of barbarian changes, free dungeon, heathran badges thingy, updated market UI, more guild quests/missions and a shitload of other things people have forgotten because must only focus on balance changes.

video guide for appraiser quest

3 Likes

is Briquetting fixed yet?

@ArenaWaifu :slight_smile:
These changes will be applined soon
We’re still testing and reconsidering our plans for the next balance patch
so we ask for your patience :blush:

4 Likes