Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Wugu poison getting stronger fixes every day. :confused:
Sorc: Additional SP Consumption is removed whilst riding. Heh.
Doppel cyclone duration vs amount of hits is silly, is 7s of channel skill at lvl 15.

Kabbalist:
Ein Sof: Heavy Recovery Attribute has been added.
(Whilst under the effects of [Ein Sof], HP Recovered from [Heal] and [Mass Heal] is doubled. HP Recovery also is doubled for the duration you are under [Ein Sof], however the bonus that is applied to healing skills doesn’t stack with the regeneration.)

Nvm I got it
Animus?

what about Restoration (Paladin skill) + Ein Sof: Heavy Recovery Attribute? Restoration also has hidden combo with Heal

O man, wugushi is stronk af as a low rank after this patch lul. Basically I have 75% attributes on wu gong gu at lvl 10 right now, it only adds like (11x 75) = 825 poison dmg tick at most* cases. After the patch, I just have to subtract 825, but then multiply my poison dmg tick by 1.75 lol. At 100% attributes, I’m basically doubling my poison dmg tick and quadriple total dmg of it every second since poison ticks twice per second. Wish they included gu pot. Woulda been really ez life.

but the guy earlier wrote that this ktos update affects only final skill damage, not dot.

• The enhance attribute for skills Needle Blow & Wuguong Gu will be changed to now apply on the final damage calculation and not just the skill damage.
    so maybe some1 have info about this? will it affect poison tick damage or not?

On iToS, %enhance for Needle Blow & Wugong gu => +1% skill base damage per enhance level. Higher Needle Blow or wugong gu skill level = higher damage.

KToS change => +1% [all modifiers such as your weapon damage] per enhance level.

Wait what? Is that change you mentioned for Needle Blow only or is this how all +% damage enhancements work over there? o.o

This mechanic is for iToS wugushi class poison only. :sob:

Sholf already mentioned it a few posts prior

1 Like

Hello guys someone found video showing from ktos DWA with pistol?

Think of it this way. Each tick of damage you see is considered final damage.

Before, wugushi enhance was (skill * enhance) + your attack = final damage per hit

Now, it’s (skill + your attack) * enhance = final damage per hit

Final damage does not mean the final hit (because each hit is it’s own line of damage).

What you are thinking of is either the initial hit or the last hit only. (Which is a final damage as well, but you have multiple final damages)

p.s the total final damage is the sum of all the hits.

@BlaXun
Almost all skills follow the “enhance affects final damage” logic. It was only wugushi and a few other DoT debuff skills that didn’t.

I only found a gif. I guess it’s better than nothing?

(tribute to: 달님러아 @Inven)

2 Likes

Any news on the jude set?

Those are just Dust Devil, Hexen Dropper and Pistol Shot

His right arm looks broken when using hexen

1 Like

Thanks for try i need Double Weapon Assault or DWA using pistol.

http://i.imgur.com/PBNyKLx.gif

SUCH SAO-GGO DOUBLE CIRCULAR MUCH WOW

They’re still at ■■■■ tier tho at the current r8 situation

1 Like

ikr! unless they really add more damage or attribute it might have a chance for rank8 clases.

Inb4 a Rank 9 class gets a melee running shot that makes DWA imbalicious

no they’re not. they will be the latest army of bots in every map. a passive pillage to ensure RMT sellers will gain a 200% increase income.

Just came in…

SR + elem (their comp as always) still king of ET.

Sarcasm intended (R.I.P Doppel)

edit1:

edit2: is that pyro??? at first at thought it was elememe

wow. that is a cleric2 krivis3 diev3 doing ausrine melstis combo by himself.

edit: i didnt see the inquisitor there, my bad. so clearing et with ausrine and melstis is still a thing then? i thought it would be easier with priest3 stone skin and missile hole