Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

so far no hidden class have video shown in their official page

wow monster is freaking OP

300+k HP

3 Likes

And the damage too, poor werewolf getting destroyed trying to melee things. A taste of the Swordsman life.

2 Likes

So, if you canā€™t find a party to grind with, youā€™ll have a hard time leveling up :sweat_smile:

Any chance you could translate the miko skills pretty please? :slight_smile: google translate is a bit confusingā€¦
Iā€™m already surprised it is a rank 6 class which may make it sub par to take it as rank8 as i was planning to do

i have no chance of survival there lol

Quest boss is OP too

4 Likes

Schwarzer Reiter please

According to this page, Mergen circle 1 only has 5 skills, not 7. There is no 0CD skill mentioned before. Maybe it is in rank 9 :grinning:

:scream: lol that boss just spam skill like no tomorrow, so itā€™s gonna be even worst for boss that have skill like pando (that bear things in mission)

Snipeā€™s 5997 base damage IS multiplied by the 400%, so no snipe still has better damage. Volley Fire doesnā€™t require targeting though, so thatā€™s the plus side.

The damage of the 4 hits in the video varied a lot, this means itā€™s a ā€œfakeā€ multi-hit, which means defense will only be applied once.

i think 400% is your phy attack than + snipe damage
itā€™s better if damage calculation like you said

Itā€™s (phy attack + snipe damage) x400%

My snipe deals 60k damage and I have less than 1k phy attack.

any Cor C3 going Shin C1? would be interesting to see if the clones will carry pistols and AA shoot too.

Yeah, we donā€™t even know whether those weapons are those impossible +50 8-star weapons. Really misleading to use such weapons for skill trailers.

1 Like

Meanwhile Bokor-PD is melting those 300k hp mobs

4 Likes

wow boker pd is great class combo.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

holy sht!!! o.O

Seem like player can use most skill while transform into werewolf

Sadhu + druid C3 combo
4 Likes