Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Slithering makes magic attacks miss for the duration.

but it cannot be called ā€œTankingā€. Thats like saying that archers are better [physical attack]tankers because they have higher natural evasion. Without proper aggro skills they just boost survivability but not tanking (as in taking damage for your party mates).

On the other hand Paladinā€™s Elemental resistance and Oracleā€™s Foresight grant your party mates chance to ā€œnullify enemy attackā€ā€¦

Slithering nullifies all magic attacks targeted at you. Would you rather that it popped up ā€˜blockedā€™ instead of ā€˜missedā€™?

Anyone going Rodelero probably has the aggro covered by taking at least one rank of peltasa, and therefore swashbuckling.

Did I miss something, whats that third Swordsman C3 attribute that looks like Enhance Bash? It does 28 something :o

it just adds skill damage.

about rodelero

How much Montano AOE has ? i didnā€™t see both official web and tosbase said itā€™s has AOE
and itā€™s always stun and knockdown enemy ?

Does Targe Smash darkness always apply or itā€™s has some chance ?

Need some info about Melstis from Krivis. The SP consumption reduces by level? It can be turned into a scroll from pardoner?

material: ģ²“ģ“ķ¼ėŸ¬ģ˜ ź»ģ§ˆ (Chafperor Peel)
link: http://haku1.moemul.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tos_db_item&wr_id=645641&sst=wr_hit&sod=asc&sop=and&page=26

where is this place? i know something to do with ā€œChafperorā€ mob, but where?

Edit:
found the answer. tosbase is incomplete, lucky got tosdb and toscamp.

Got a Lv.10 Manticen but didnā€™t notice any difference ;-;

Can someone explain how it works?

1 Like

Apparently it adds a special attack effect on Throw Gu Pot, at least Kanseril card does. I havenā€™t heard of it changing the other poison skills.

Iā€™ll try to get Kanseril too.

It may affect the speed/strenght at which the poison ticks?
If you have Wugong Gu I think it should work the best to test as it does something to damage as it doesnā€™t have as big of a damage range compared to Needle Blow if it doesnā€™t change anything to Throw Gu Pot.

I think the damage wasnā€™t increased. Gu Pot isnā€™t dealing more damage either ;-; Also, is there a way to remove the card? xD

Iā€™d say this is a very important part to knowing if it does anything XD

Iā€™ll try to store it in my storage, lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@merru I will forward this issue to our dev team. Thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

It doesnā€™t get removed even after storing the card, lol.

@STAFF_J Could you report this one as well? Because Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not suposed to happen.

1 Like

And pass a suggestion to developers that a tool-tip with detailed card effect on mouse hover would be very appreciated.

1 Like