Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

And if it’s not, also useless, because it won’t proc xD

I checked it and I think you are thinking of Surespell because Quickcast has 8sec duration and 13sec cooldown but anyway with a buff duration short like this…it’s quite good you can get it auto…

But I still don’t think it’s enough reason to require Wiz3. I’m interested btw if you still get…maybe lvl 1 buff if you don’t have the skill or the attribute will be totally useless for some.

Quick Cast just got a buff 15s duration in last patch.
I think wiz 3 will be required for Rune Caster. Ele has 2 attributes require Cryo 2/Pyro 2 but its not a hidden class.

New Zombie AI:

• Don’t switch targets while in the middle of fighting a current one unless your Master is out of range.

• Don’t pick up Cleric’s heal squares

That’s it. They’ll still crawl towards that Tree Root if it’s within the vicinity. I really liked being able to throw down Cleric squares every 1 minute while they auto-farmed the area, but with the defense and supposed SPR->STR buffs, I guess it’s for the best.

2 Likes

Oh…oh…:sweat_smile: I always miss or forget something with these patches…XD Nvm as I said it still will be quite comfortable to have it auto…but I hope it will have some effect because it would let as know more easily that we got it…

…and we will see…but I think it’s nowhere near to Chaplain so it shouldn’t need anything as a requirement.

waiting is the exciting part !

Do the zombies still get ‘stuck’ with cure ?

The skills for a runecaster don’t really seem upgrades for a wizard so I don’t really see the point of requiring wiz 3 just because of one attribute I highly doubt majority of hidden classes to be like chaplain either. Everyone is so quick to assume the hidden classes would require a c3 of something just because of chaplain now, even thought the attribute does give somewhat good reason for it I still don’t think they would make it like that unless there’s more attributes or some skills requiring wizard.

To me the skills seem to support different class builds and isn’t really build to support only one certain class. That wiz 3 ele 1 thau 1 seems a bit more logical but then again I highly doubt they would make so restricting class requirements. To me it just doesn’t seem like chaplain, so I would put the attribute to the same category with the ele attributes.

Well then again not that much information is out yet so all we can do is make assumptions but I honestly hope that it’s not going to be class restricted.

2 Likes

That was fixed after this happened:

2 Likes

Lmao hahahaha

Btw, talking about patches, where is the one about dievdirbys?

I only remember the cast time one, but testing it in tosbase skill simulator i noticed all the totems were with Korean text and some numbers i’m not familiar with…
(I was diev 2 on iCBT2)

This is how Dievdirbys’ statues are casted now.

7 Likes

I honestly think 1 circle of Diev is a solid choice now xD. That 20% CD reduction in 50s cooldown, I say yes please :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m abit sad now, these changes would’ve made me stick to C3 Diev but i went monk instead. D:

1 Like

Isn’t C2 and C3 got super long CD skills that are very situational? And the durations of C1 abilities are long enough I feel

I think you are looking for these additional effects they added:
Laima reduces enemy movement speed by 20.
Zemyna lets you recover sp 5 seconds faster.

3 Likes

But the descriptions are in Korean now in tosbase, so i guess there are more changes than the cast time (and cast mechanic overall)

Exactly it, thanks ;D

Can send a message to Flash with them translated if you want

Does that mean that Zombies can be healed properly now?

Yeah, that was fixed before kToS even hit official release. No more “+1”.

1 Like

Guess I missed that patch note, thanks. Not interested in their stat buffs as babysitting my army of dead does not suit my playstyle but at least they should die only when I allow that :imp:

1 Like

i got this error when trying to claim the pet voucher from cata job advancement, anyone having the same problem?