Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I feel that lvling in orsha faction kind of slower than the other one ( didn’t try the blue one cos i wanna something new ) . Is it true or it’s just the exp rate going down make thing seems slower

1 Like

btw guys which server you took on wtfast to have the best ping?

No you still max out at 5 runs.

Doesn’t really matter since you should just do both sides

anyone online ingame right now?

2am here going to sleep >.<

can you do me a favor and transfer some stuff for me pls?

Just use a level 1 heal from someone to cover it up xD!

Anyone can help me teleporting to Klaipedia ? my IGN is Danger Magnet . Ty in advance

you can use divine might to fill it up xD

Uploading…
Its this map bug (M button, big map) happening with somebody? Any solution? Already tried create another character and the same bug is happening, this is pretty frustrating actly, i dont know this game that much and this confuses me a little bit.
Thanks

PS: Im using english translation, but dont think is it…

/waiting for picture to upload :frowning:

gwenyth you in game, can you help me transfer some stuff?

if you can come to orsha, yes
edit: wait, we cannot trade i forget lol

Anyone got here and figured out what to do yet? I tried using the quest items. it didnt work :confused:

With this exp rate, is it still good for farm Royal Mausoleum from 70-80 or should I just quest ?

I’d just do quest since you can do both Klaipadia and Orsha quests. Just save grinding untill both your main quests are met at both cities. If can’t just grind :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody confirmed yet whether Guild PVP/PK can be freely done in the open world/fields?
Or is it only restricted to the fields that can be accessed through guild options/raids?

I really wanted to confirm this cause this is a very intriguing matter at hand imo.

Yeah i dont know why the img doesnt update, anyway, its like when i press M button (for bigger map), my char dont is where he actly is, neither the npcs, statues, quests…

http://imgur.com/KwqK9S3

:stuck_out_tongue:

@monokoi: If I haven’t start quest at Osha at all, should I start now? I am lv 74. do i ahve to do main story from lv 1?