Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

It’ll be 1am for me ; _ ; classes tomorrow too, but the last day before a short break, we must survive !!

Try different connects, for example i cant login from hong-kong servers

Anyone know if this is a bug or not? I have the same evasion when wearing 2, 3 and 4 pieces of Leather armor. Thanks.

Leather attribute is trash and it’s not a bug. If you have 50 points in leather mastery you get 50 evasion from 3 pieces of armor and 75 if you have 4 pieces MAXIMUM.

Go plate because it’s the only reasonable choice unless you’re a mage.

(If you have more than level 1 and you still get 0 evasion maybe it is bugged.)

1 Like

is party creation bugged? D:

Are there still stat and skill reset scrolls in kOBT?

It’s even a viable choice as a mage. 3 plate / 1 cloth (gloves) is a very common setup. Don’t go 4 plate because gloves do nothing for you.

It’s usually between 4 cloth (magic dmg decrease, +sp/sp regen, +int on rare gear) vs 3plate/1cloth (phys dmg decrease, +hp)

nope. but they might reintroduce them as cash shop items.

Is there anyway we can get to other starting point to gather more exp cards? I am kinda stuck at 38 at Orsha. Thank you.

@huuquangle1993 Party up with a friend who is doing Klai quests.

Easiest way is to ask a friend to make new char , party up, friend share quest , friend do quest , warp over.

Just a heads up my WTFast is working by connecting to a wtfast server on character select. Got from 700 ping to 330, it’s still high but at least I don’t get any double autos anymore. I live in Brazil.

Anyone wanna party up for some Lv 50 dungeon runs?
Let me know
Team name: Sefior

@furura: Does that mean you can have double amount of quest for a lot of EXP card???

@Lanceis yes. you get to do orsha side quests from the beginning too.

Anyone here who can help party warp me to Kleipeda?

Guys, what is that? A guild invite?

It is PVP event, just click on it at 8:00 to 8:20

Based here http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/301018/ Swift Step Critical Attribute max is Lv5.

Due to the glitch where you can train 2 attributes at a time (max for free users), you can hit Lv6 Swift Step Critical if you enhanced it from Lv4. Lv4 + 2 = Lv6.

Would be appreciated if someone can report this to Nexon KR.

P.S. Some attributes like Multi-shot charging can reach Lv2 but the effect doesn’t really stack.
Also, I tested if Lv6 Swift Step Critical gives me 30% critical rate increase, it does.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

Cant seem to figure out the Linker advancement quest. Area and objective?