Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Could be a debuff who knows, we got the lieks fo Divine Stigma and all that.

idk, i guess it just fits with the religion… lol. bt it was in the files that dataminers found, it was called nachach and it was a damage skill

Have you never heard about what Moses did to his staff in Egypt?

Why do people choose swordsman in the first place and expect the best from it? Tree of savior is not like other mmos and not like sword art online where they shine.We cant take this class seriously. It is way too prone to rerolls and high expectations.

It is also prone to the metafags peltasta and the feeling kirito elitists who didnt pick peltasta. Yet this is the most popular class.

The staff turned into a giant serpent.

-sword wielding toons from the eyes of most people who was born in the 90’s era are considered knights which sounds cool idk if it doesnt look like that to you but to most people they or should i say we are under that impression

-popular anime series before/present are usually based on sword wielding protagonists like samurais, knights ,ninjas and etc. where people get their choice because they’re living their fantasy in mmo’s

-usually when playing mmo’s people pick the sword wielding class first to try out what the game has to offer then later on switches to the class that fits their style

-people tend to stay away from wand users before because they’re considered the class of the nerds, like i said people are living off their fantasies in mmo’s so if one dreams of being a magician he/she would of course pick the class that fits his fantasy

-because swords are too mainstream.

About reroll prone, no its not the players fault… blame IMC for the design flaws its not the players fault if they didnt get what they expect players job is to play not to design got that? But hey look in the brightside IMC’s workin on their job just look what pelts got now they’re now gonna serve their purpose which is to tank.

So just sit back and enjoy the changes that yet are about to come :grin:

1 Like

Today I learned people apparently take Peltasta just for 18% evasion and it ruins their entire build and they have to reroll or quit the game if they lose that 18% evasion. Weird, I always took it for Swashbuckling and the great shield attributes. Since it’s a shield based class.

Barbarian should be the one that gets evasion bonuses if anything.

14 Likes

I also take the one circle off Peltasta, but I take in account that it also gives me the capability of switching to a more defensive style when avoid isn’t cuting it alone which is great.
Hell if anything the Guardian change is making me considering taking it to 5 instead of 1 so said switch works more as intended.

Weird. Im glad to find tree of savior. Every other mmo’s are always composed of sword or warrior types and its always the meta. Im a sadist. I like how imc fcks up that class then buff it then fck it up again, its an endless loop. Im actually glad of seeing those swordsmans reroll to wizards and archers because they are out dps- ed and now they have come back to pick up their swordsmans because of the recent patch. I love how chaotic the dungeon runs is because of the dps ranking.

Swordsmen are now rebelling. However in my eyes, if you are not a peltasta, your build is trash. That pretty much wont change. Lol

Thanks for the input. Im loving what is happening. Don’t take me seriously. Lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:

I have 1 wizard 1 archer and 3 swordsmen, your argument is invalid.

If you play Final Fantasy X-2 and even RO which ToS brother there are some equipments and cards that allow you to use another class’s skills. But the skills are not optimized if you don’t take the class that fully master it… It’s really implemented so well…

ToS has scroll making but it’s entirely ruins a build like Paladin 3… There is a need for using “another” class skill, but not makes the real class abandoned… As I said before, ToS has hundred bunch better features and early game in comparison to RO but has zero score for end game…

It’s so simple how to avoid re-roll but IMC somehow makes it too complicated… Even if nothing about scrolls/cards, just make another features that support daily dungeons and quests. Even after bunch of new quests, trust me grinding is still better level up features for end game… Oh hey we got Wugushi we level up so fast on missions, enter lv 210 ------> quit

1 Like

I honestly though Barbarians would have gotten a Base-Cleric like class attribute that gives them a chance to stun on anything. In this game, they don’t really feel like savages, but themes can only be so well done.

But the people cry about Pelt and their implied damage decrease. It’s way too soon to say if it’ll actually be that large of a damage decrease…even though I remember people were okay with both Gung-Ho and Guardian getting scaling before…?

I don’t know.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

no matter how much you loose it’s still a kick in the teeth. so many of swordsmans buffs come with massive debuffs for no apparent reason at all. and most aren’t even that strong to begin with. not sure it’s as big a deal as everyone is making out, seems evasion builds are being pushed to fencer only so you don’t need it, even if it is nice.

Now y’ all shut the hell up, cuZ WE ARCHER NOW BITCHES.

11 Likes

Still possible to get 800 ish evasion without guardian so it ain’t a big deal for me. I’m just not that excited how they do such a huge trade off on peltasta skills like high guard and the new guardian buff while other classes get no drawbacks on their buffs like quickcast, swift step, etc. They surely are listening how swordsman should get more defensive buffs and items though. I think they talked about making more specialized armor sets for SWs which is long overdue but I’m cool with it.

Edit: ^O sht @_@ someone translate

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

OMFG Dual Wield Running shot for Reiter C3

1 Like

Bruhh Hackapell got their own version of trot.

2 Likes

is that ■■■■■■■ 60k dmg and not even crit? wow imc needs to remove archer now xD

edit: it also bounced off, it either crit on the bounced shot for 90k or 9k