Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Same doubt. Here in iTOS when we switch weapons (with DOV) or another equips, we gain an “eternal” ASPD boost until we change the channel, map or weapon again.

My, oh my.
The plot is thickening.

2 Likes

O.o have u tested? that’s good news for me then :sunny:

Anyone got a link, btw?

waiting for link :slight_smile:

same here… 20chars

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What a bother.
Well, datamining should come out around then too I guess, that could potentially be interesting.

yeah, wait

And here we were hoping the game would get better for us…instead it’s gonna get a lot worse for Korea now…

O.o how u guys know when there’s no patch notes yet

Yeah.

1 Like

1 Like

O.o I hope finestra’s attribute get fixed too it should be switched to con or maybe dex… only brainless swords would allocate int on their stats rofl

Btw is it just balances or do we get new skills as well? … hope they dont forget that we have taunting problems too…

That’s nice, I hope that they give out free skill reset for all characters, with drastic changes like that we really need to re-think our skills

They are most likely going to throw one or a few for everyone once R8 releases, much like with R7 in KTest back in the day if memory doesn’t fail me.

We shall see won’t we, people are going to complain either way but only time will tell regardless.

1 Like

A lot of changed to skill most likely the same to iTOS

There is new change too (most likely a hit count or aoe ratio)
frost cloud (new function ratio2 aoe ratio)
10 + skill.Level * 1

joint penalty (new function ratio2)
floor(skill.lv * 10)