Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Seems some new lenses will come out too ?

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tos&no=555704

9 Likes

A-h-e-g-a-o lenses :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, those files were added in last weeks patch.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your previews :smiley:

I’m curious how these will look on the characters. I like them like this but maybe they are awful ingame… XD

Guild mission: Mage tower Full run (Cleared)

4 Likes

Do you get bugs when entering the event? Like warp pointer not appearing for most of the players. Do you have a work-around to this bug?

Neeeeefdddd that…ahhhheeegggsaaaoooo lens

I hope they use GE school uniforms, those are cool

http://orig08.deviantart.net/2b86/f/2009/048/a/0/granado_espada__s_wallpaper_by_orangeletterz.jpg

4 Likes

The nostalgia. I miss GE.

1 Like

so i was searching for a pvp video of Sorcerer 크리오워륵너프즘 볼바르올드리곤
(got name from this topic: kTOS pvp leaderboard)

instead came across these (can you guys confirm if those are legit info?):

says Sage skill Meteor Swarm?

and info about skills for R8:
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&name=subject&keyword=세이지&l=50532

1 Like

i think their mage costume resembles that of the elementalist in GE =p

Fluffly

Not all of em are skills for R8 classes, some of those are skills that were removed from classes (Barbarians Aggressor and Savagery), got reworked in some way (Corsairs Pillaging is now part of Jolly Roger) or never were used (Rangers Arrow Sprinkle, Scouts Be Prepared, Bokors Zombie Capsule and Cataphracts Dragging Death, just to name a few). They are still in the client because… Reasons. IMC could use em as hidden skills, just like the classes.

However, theres quite a few interesting ones that may or may not turn out to be future R8+ skills (for instance, Centurions Summon Carriage because why attack with your mount when you can trample your enemies with your chariot?).

3 Likes

Here’s some changes that I found too:

• New database file and suporting scripts for ‘item transcendence’. Some kind of system to boost item stats.
  • (pvp only) Duration of shield shoving lasts 3 seconds (up from 1.5s).
  • (pvp only) The INT/SPR penalty from Headshot is increased by 0.1 * HR (not sure what stat HR is)
  • (pvp only) Deploy pavaise duration increased to 15 minutes.
  • (pvp only) Max number of collisions before Stake Stockades expires is increased from 6 to 45.
  • Quarrel Shooter teardown works now on all dievdirby statues, as well as stake stockades.
  • FIxes? Related to Carve Owl Statue and Gravity Pole.
16 Likes

not what I was expecting, but close enough :3

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wow … , for some reason , i find archer and warrior costumes more attractive than mage one :sob:

2 Likes

Female cleric costume always look better than female wizard costume =__=