Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Did they reduce the amount of channels?

channels in low level area scale based on use between 5 channel to 50+

Call u tell where exacly he stands in Royal masouleum?

A lot of timer spawned world bosses have multiple spawn locations so you can only run around and hope.

The event-spawned like Dullahan on the other hand have specific spot.

Royal Mausoleum Constructorsā€™ Chapel - 1F (Move to the 2F using the statue and go to the first floor). He can spawn anywhere there.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is Guardsā€™ Graveyard bugged? I canā€™t grab any of the spirits ; 3;

Hi everybody, someone can tell me if there was any change to Joint penalty damage multiplier in AOE for KOBT?

Did you try to catch another one or switching channels?

Yep! It doesnā€™t seem to be workingā€¦ I try to interact with one, but nothing happens

Also sorry to the friends who added me from this thread ;; Whispers seem to be broken a lot and I canā€™t tell if my messages are going through? It also tells me I have messages but nothing shows up when i click the whisper tab

Iā€™ve found one which didnā€™t work but then another one that worked after walking a bit.

I had problems trying to collect some spirits yesterday, not sure whatā€™s going on with them.

And my party / whisper havenā€™t been working too well lately either, at one point said iā€™m not in party - but i was :frowning:

Oh, also; do any priests have the blessing: enhance attribute over level 29? mine is stuck and i canā€™t get higher than it due to the timer breaking edit: after buying it 3 times it worked, lol

Deploy Pavise is doing incredible well with Main Chamber monsters that tries to freeze it xD

3 Likes

Any Cleric-treesman level 50-65 want to party up and duo the level 50 dungeon with me? Iā€™m a level 60, C3 Archer. :grin:

I guess Iā€™ll head to bed for now. If anyone, Cleric or otherwise would like to train, quest, run dungeons, or any other sort of grind and are around level 60 feel free to add my team name, Schaffen. Good night!

TP max at 0 wtf

Okay nvm I made a new character and it started up again.

I guess itā€™s just a visual bug.

I have the same problem tooā€¦ I dont know what to do. I have a Bokor and a Sapper, and both them have the same bugā€¦ btw, its not a visual bugā€¦ Ive tried to buy some stuff with my MAX TP, but it doesnt work.

Me and another friend had the problem, I created a new character and then it was fixed for my main. Same thing for my friend.

1 Like