Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Not that I know of, many Koreans still use tosbase.com

There is one site in Korean though, toscamp.com you might want to check it out

Cyclone has longer duration in KR

This depends on where you are. If you are in East Asia or SEA, the ping is pretty good

Hello friends,
There was a new post for the GOS Magazine article.

GM Hazel & GM Blue Daisy have done some tests on Pandemic,
as part of this edition of their laboratory of experiments.

You can read about the Korean article here: TOS Case 6

I’ve also re-written what they were able to collect on a spreadsheet.
You can view the Pandemic Skill interaction in English here: Skill Interaction - Pandemic

9 Likes

wow thanks a lot.
Cute GM

7 Likes

these are the only differences swordsman has KR to itos? oh god. x_x

ah i should’ve specified im in NA so i know for sure my ping would be bad. but does bad ping make the game unplayable?

No not really, I played on NA server before while being in SEA. With ~300 ping it’s still playable, but auto attack build get disadvantages (and swordman is auto attack reliant)

You can try out Varena to see the ping (KR will be a bit better due to lower population)

Sorry but anyone can tell me more about pyromancer hell breathe changes? The protection against melee and adjacent damaging. By the way, even though gain protection from melee, is it get canceled too when channeliing?

Meanwhile at IToS…

the production of milk boxes with missing GM pictures is going down, not because the GMs were found, but because there are no more materials for more “Missing” pictures D:

1 Like

i think the protection is that you will not be canceled by melee attack while channeling but still cancelable by range attack from archer or mage type mob

Does anyone know if the translations patch below still works on kToS?

I tried to update the translation (which I had never done since kOBT), but after overwriting any old files with new ones and re-starting game, the translation in game was still not updated. Many texts such as Rank 7 class skills, Orsha side maps, remain Korean.

Could someone please help or does anyone know what’s wrong?

Finally, some conclusive testing on Pandemic, 'twas about time.

In other themes, is it just me or is Gwenyth’s icon becoming a prettier guy with every change?

4 Likes

it seems as though it’s reading the wrong lines for some reason. when i tried inspecting the warp stone item, the KR client was telling me it was looking for a line in the UI.tsv and the english one was looking in the ITEM.tsv with different numbers…It’s clearly upset somehow.

1 Like

This hamster is really cute.
http://imgur.com/X0ZtkAO

more emote

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

It just came to my realization that how cool and good-looking Quarrel Shooter C3 costume is, so I seized an opportunity and recorded a clip. :yum:

For those who are interested and haven’t seen it before:

You can see when using Running Shot, there’s wind drifting by and some leaves falling.

7 Likes

Does anyone here know what the most populated server is? And I mean in general, not looking for a certain english or korean or japanese group, just flat out highest population.

Is there a list of the new items? kTOS got a lot of new recipes 2 patches ago but I couldn’t find any info on them (except 2 low level equips that were found on the same day).

12/05/2016 Patch

CTRL+F ‘New Items’

Cool, that part wasn’t translated when I last checked. Thanks!

Is anyone currently playing KTOS more than ITOS?
Wondering how many have a) not made the change over b)moved back to Ktos
or c) play both.
I play itos more then Ktos but it would be less stressful to just play ktos in hindsight.

Seem like gvg battle lague will be available with this week maintenance.