Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Aaaahhhh ! So this is the secret…

not true, you can change the key settings and change them to the arrow keys…

heck, you can change all your combat keyboard to be just like using keyboard alone (just did)…

as for aiming, I usually position myself in the direction my target is instead of using tab,…

That was not what i meant. I tested before when the KR test server was still open, and WASD didn’t work for Teleport, it had nothing to do with keybidings, but the type of control.

Anyways, I tested now again and it seems that we can determine the path of Teleport when using mouse control now.
It is a little weird tho, since we need to be pressing a directional key, but it will follow the cursor location, instead of the directional key (if poiting different trajectories).

hello guys. Have any guild in ktos (Vakarine) ? So lonely here :disappointed_relieved:

Some major updates this week:

1. The system of moving items between characters in the same lodge will be improved (seems like there will be no limit of number of trade, not sure)
  2. Three collections which can increase the slot of personal warehouse will be added
  3. A feature of reporting bots will be added
  4. New event : TOS market
  5. Skill balancing and bugs fixes
9 Likes

Finally, much requested Team storage improvements. Hopefully that’s going to be brought over to iTOS next week or so.

And moaaar skill balancinggg :E

From the extra text,it does look like they intend to lift the potential / item transaction count penalties from team storage. Exciting !

6 Likes

I really need that potential loss to be gone G_G

I want to create an alt, but i don’t feel like buying a whole new set of hats

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Coming Soon

2 Likes

Are there any special events in kTOS that sell or give out stats reset pot?

Because I planned to buy founder’s pack 1 but got suprised buttsecks instead.

Any translated news about the Storage System?

i don’t know if @Gwenyth still translating since iToS is up now,

but you could check here http://pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark to see if it was translated already

The one posted earlier was a teaser for what’s coming, we won’t have any new information until the patch commences later today. I should mention today’s maintenance is a very long one. (8 Hours) and will be starting around about 2 hours from this post.

A reference for those paranoid:
Downtime During: 3AM ~ 11AM ([GMT+9] (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/south-korea/seoul) )

Does anyone know if they changed anything on earth tower? we were DESTROYING F1 earth tower before the maintenance and now the spawn between waves it’s just HUGE, I’m talking bout 5+ seconds than before even when we cleared the wave.

They only fixed a bug on certain floors with the counter being buggy and counted extra kills as far as i’m aware.

So, half an hour till kToS is back up.

Any idea when we’ll hear of the first skill changes/fixes this patch brought?

Or Rodelero.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that… : >