Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

There’s some exclusive outfits for priests and archers that came out today.

2 Likes

any images around?_?

:3

I don’t have any female priest / archers, but i have took some images of the male ones. :slight_smile: They cost the same price as current outfits. (129TP)

Edit: Before i forget, @Spadow - Is the translated ‘Vera Cost’ Map (베라 연안) containing a Typo for ‘coast’ ? on the map? ( see - ETC_20151102_016519 )

9 Likes

by priest you mean cleric?

or is it “priest exclusive”?

The shop states clerics can wear the outfits. It is just a priest costume.

1 Like

Yup, thanks for the report. :smiley:

I need see female one as soon as possible!

there’s a headless costume model on other thread.

It’s way better than the other Archer outfitters.

I’ll make 2 new characters to take some images soon.

2 Likes

Thanks! i will be waiting for that

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51649959.jpg

Here are the Female costume rotations:

14 Likes

Thanks you! i am loving female archer =D

Me too, well i love both of the new outfits. At least in comparison to the other ones. :slight_smile:

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

I can give you a like, so here is a hug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cute~~~~ Thank you!!. It’s look a bit like Beast Master costume tho

Outside is like battlefield and this topic is the DMZ. :confounded:

There has been no class balancing for 3 weeks. Are the dev team already satisfied with what the present is, which the circumstance is actually terrible and severe?
Also 3 weeks has passed since I reported many serious bugs of Falconer, but not a single word regarding this class showed up on recent patches. I feel like an idiot spending time recording videos and writing bug report only to see all is in vain.

Sorry for the whining. I am just a bit upset after so many weeks’ cycle of anticipation and disappointment.

1 Like

Where did u report it? Here? As far as i know, they only see in ktos forum, not here. Even customer support, u need to be in korean language. Nah, dont worry. Im sure they up to something big now. I dont see many games that get content update and balancing almost every week. Most games just update their mall. In opinion, they still did a great job here.

1 Like