Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Iā€™m assuming 90% of the people in this thread has stopped playing KTOS considering the threads lasts 100 posts? lol

1 Like

i still play, but the game feels so empty now that it take ages to auto-match a dungeon, so i basically stand all day in the dungeon entrance, and once my 5 runs are done iā€™m already tired and go do something else, lol

Yea whats the point in working on characters you wont play anymore once IToS comes out. For me it was just testing things.

inb4 they make changes to the ways mobs pull in towers and force monster resets (and entire floor resets) if the mobs get baited to the stairs lol

On a side note I donā€™t mind the cross-server matchmaking but Iā€™m curious how ToS will handle it effectively. In other games it can be pretty cut-and dry: They measure your Attack via gear and stats, they sort your class which is pretty easy considering classes in other games can have some very cut-and-dry mechanics and rolesā€¦

But ToS? You could have a ton of gear and attack and have zero means of delivering the damage. You could have the most OP class path in the meta but have statted and skilled so poorly that you are utterly useless. You could have a support build but have class elections that say ā€œHey, Iā€™m a DPSā€ or vice versa.

Unless they force you to tick and select your role youā€™re queuing for. Thatā€™s the only way I see it being effectiveā€¦ otherwise we get into a $@%!storm of pug hell.

Paladin c3 <3
/20 for love

am just thinking how long before I find an exploit on the tower that let me solo it untouched :yum:

then I report it of course xD

It looks like thereā€™s now a ā€˜team levelā€™ thing going in this update. From what I can tell, as your team levels up, you gain an exp bonus of some kind, either to your alt characters or all characters.

I hope more cool party combination comes soon, maybe something like linker featherfoot+doppel+paladin resist element

maintenance is finally over <3 time to test that new auto dungeon matching system :smiley:

1 Like

Whatā€™s this new buff?

i guess itā€™s the team bonus exp thing

actually, anyone knows how to cross-server queue? :confused:

itā€™s just enter the auto match normally?

Actually, i think itā€™s broken :confused:

1 Like

Sadhuā€™s mouse mode should now actually work today if anyone can confirm for us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They finally fixed that sh*t, all Sadhu can die in peace now :yum:

Character level 270, Team level = +6% exp, IMC pls

2 Likes

6 Likes

There is some bugs ATM after this patch.

1. Some chars appear invisible.
  2. LVLING up inside a dungeon isnā€™t giving a stat point.
  • If this happens, a fix has been made so that it gives the missing point on next level-up.
6 Likes

nevermind 20chars o/