Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

what about comparing to r6 SR c2, r7 cannoner, r7 musketeer with fletcher c3. i see these builds are better than fletcher c3. correct me if i am wrong.

simply just pointing the 2 R7 single shot (cannon and snipe), they are deadly hit. if i remember correctly, fletcher does AOE dmg around 20k only.

It’s verygood DPS, because after the last buff most of it’s skill have no cooldown.
Crossfire is an amazing skill to wipe group of mobs and it’s even more amazing if you combo it with Linker, you hit crossfire on any of the linked monster all of them will splash explosion damage. 6 mobs, 6 time of Kaboom!

Broad head ,Bokin point and Barb arrow are all good agains boss, I can say that Fletcher is one of the all-rounded class in Archer tree.

the only down side is , you will often runout of SP, so you have to invest some on SPR to play this class effectively

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i may be wrong to these theories, my archer is low level at now:

• i thought falconer is better with cannoneer? because of aoe attack range.
  • for most cases i saw, people who chose for musketeer is categorized along with QS c3 for single object hit :smiley: and rarely see a falconer?

i am not sure what are their reasons, but i always peek player builds at fedimian town :smiley:

oh btw there is another question about “AOE attack ratio” and “AOE attack range”, are they same? because vubbe gaunlets descripton seemed change?

Just to be sure, because I’m still kind of vague on it… and I’ve tried re-writing this a few times but am still unsure how to put it so that the question is understood.

In truth I don’t think we have any way of knowing the answer yet unless we’ve been told by development, which is why it’s even worth asking.

Does completing any number of the hidden rank quests (i.e. Shinobi etc) give you an additional rank election specifically for a hidden class added on to the max base elections?

I.e. pretend at 600 the max base rank elections you have is 10 through normal progression. If you unlock a hidden class, or any number of them, would you still only have 10 ranks to pick from in total? Or would you have now a total of 11 to choose from, 10 base +1 rank reserved for one of the hidden classes?

Okay, this is where it gets deeper. Right now in kToS, from what I’ve read, if you choose Shinobi it will look like it’s taking a base rank rank election. If you choose it at, say, rank 7 then it IS your rank 7 election. But since we aren’t at cap there is no way to determine if you are just taking your hidden rank early (and will be taking your 10th base election late) or if you are taking a base election (and no additional rank is being awarded). Again we can’t tell yet mechanically though because we aren’t at 600 to see the total number of base elections to compare (i.e. lvl600 with no hidden quests completed = 10 total elections vs lvl600 with all hidden quests completed = 10 + X total elections).

What I’m looking for is a link to the information if it’s been made available to us. Or at least a solid quote or a couple people agreeing. I hope we’ve been told how choosing a hidden rank as a part of your build will work at the very end-game. It could be the difference between all lvl600’s picking each rank carefully vs all lvl600’s having 1 additional rank reserved for a choice between the 3 hidden classes. If it is the latter then it would just be a matter of preference if you choose your hidden rank early or if you take it late.

There is a build to maximize Snipe. Its from Ranger C3 - falconner - Musketeer. It makes Snipe hit huge numbers(99999) to every mob that didnt resist Circling. Its quite strong for pve and pvp.

1 Like

sounds cool :smiley: thanks for another input reference!

/20 charas

2 Likes

Yeah I feel this is the system we see, just like http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/class/hidden_class describes, although it is old and was before the classes were announced. Mechanically though it seems potentially applicable for the future.

Although I’m still curious because if there is only 1 hidden class then, sure, logical to fit it in the normal system as a different option. But if by 600 there are other hidden classes open to us as well then it makes me wonder if it has been stated by development how the hidden ranks will function end-game.

I can see most class additions to the game post-release being “hidden quest” related so that players have a little new content with each class release, and a money sink for the economy, in order to get the class unlocked. Tbh it would be kind of cool too if later we could change our hidden elections (changing classes when new ones are introduced) but keep our base elections static.

Does any one have any wushgi videos x___X

Debating between ranger 3/falcon1 or wushgi 3 for Cannoneer after reading this thread

lost motivation to play at krToS now. already stopped playing for days since announcement. just keep reading useful info from this forum :smiley:

3 Likes

What I am still looking for though is an optmized leveling guide from 1 to 280. Couldnt find an updated one so far.

cannonas are sub weapons ^^

Check reddit forum. Im sure i read latest 1 from there before

Hey, I notice something about Wugushi’s Wugon Gu, If my hypothesis is true it will change everything we know about Wugushi. I will update the result when I tested it tonight :smiley:

1 Like

Hi kTOS players, just wanna ask if you have any info or know on how to get the hidden classes like Shinobi or Rune Caster?

@blackmagicstd i made a guide for shinobi in chinese but a lot graphics :smiley:

http://forum.gamer.com.tw/post1.php?bsn=19840&sn=12524&type=3&snA=3504&page=1&subbsn=0

1 Like

Hi guys, i want to ask about the Weapon Swap. Someone on reddit talks about weapon Auto-Swapping, which means when you use a certain skill with different weapon requirement, it will automatically swap to that weapon to use. For example, if you use Swash buckling, it will immediately change to your equipped shield and use the skill. However, when i test it again today, it still gives me a warning: “you dont have the right equipped item”. So can anyone clarify me on this? I also heard it only applies for Archer. Thank you in advance.