Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

In-Game Models for the Rental Shop costumes. ( Courtesy of Inven )

Orsha Soldier (M)

Orsha Soldier (F)

Jurus Costume (M)

Grita Costume (F)

Ash Blonde Hair Dye

Ruby Hair Dye

New Visual Effects for Archer Circle 3 Costume
(Left is Current / Right is whilst wearing costume)

New Visual Effects for Priest Circle 3 Costume
(Left is Current / Right is whilst wearing costume)

6 Likes

I hope they release permanent TP versions of these. I despise the idea of rental costumes.

9 Likes

Well played IMC… putting the pieces to make my Kofuku character in the cash shop and forcing me to put money into the game…

clever :smirk:

:yum:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

how many international people play on the ktos?
since the open beta on steam is the server empty.

Highlights of the upcoming patch this week:

1. Notifications for sub-quests shown on mini map
  2. Goddess statue on unexplored area shown on mini map
  3. Two new hair dyes (ash grey & pastel green)
  4. Two new silver costumes for Archers and Clerics
  5. Skill balancing
  6. Various bugs fixed

Finally the dev team resume balancing skill after two months’ cease! I am really looking forward to it, and I hope there will be more adjusting than that on the patch for iToS last week.

6 Likes

Nice!

Side-quests on mini-map? As in the starting NPCs? I thought it was fine as is, but on the other hand, people who wanna do them all, have a list of them open to check when they got them all anyway… so fine either way IMO.
What actually bothers me in regards to quests is that they’re simply like 20 times as rewarding as grinding… or rather, grinding isn’t a thing. Even for a person who’d want to stay on a map a bit longer to actually grind, they realize it’s not getting them anywhere. But what are the odds that will get seriously addressed anytime soon…

goddes statue locations are nice. We know what maps have them from the world map anyway, might as well point us their way when we get on a new map and look for them first thing.

Tbh some of the dyes are too saturated and look out of place lol.
I’d like at least the rest of the generic colours available via achievements tho D;

Skill balancing. Yussss, the most exciting part. What builds will get destroyed, what classes might rise from practical nonexistence? We shall see…
I kinda want them to overhaul Pardoner already, or whatever they were intending to do to it, since they said they didn’t like how it makes some classes main reason to party with obsolete, by replacing them with a scroll. I’d just prefer that happening sooner than later.
Other than that… others have made lists of what classes are currently the least purposeful, in other threads.

1 Like

About damn time.

/hype begins

Make em tp + permanent and you can have my money IMC

I want a Jurus costume, but i’m a cleric. :confused:

I’m not sure what i want to see, i’m mainly looking forward to bug fixes and outfits lol

1 Like

Please for the love of all that is holy give cleric something to at least scratch flying mobs with.

I want good news. I don’t care what news, as long as they are good.

1 Like

Pyromancer Flare Buff.
Rodelero Buff
Tired of seeing temple shooter buff the others buff
Psychokino Buff
Stop hitting my fireballs buff.
AI buff.
Falconer Buff.
Swordsman C3 buff
Cards acquisition buff.
Pyromancer Staff attribute buff.
Fireball Burn buff.

emm… what!!!

Get @ me.
Magnetic Force still < Earthquake.
I cry everytime.

Un nerf sadhu a little.

This is your wish list or real korean patch?