Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

So dievs are good again ;D

It look like Puppeteer could be a very awesome summon class. IMCgames mentioned about it since 2 years ago but they haven’t reveal any info till now.

They only said puppeteer will be somehow different compare to Catherine the summoner from Granado espada

youtu.be/iOz2QCdZXSg

Yes I know about that and that is why I found sorcerer have so many flaws in term of start build, just throw all stats to CON and INT while avoid SPR as much as possible, plate armors work better on sorcerer because Cloth armors raise max mana which make mana potions less effective when summoning (and mana potions are money). SPR suppose to be a stat that boost minions defensive but most sorcerer won’t raise it much.

I still hope that mana regenerate bug is actually a ninja buff from IMCgames

Another wave of bans has happened.

• Vakarine - 106 Players Sanctioned
  • Ausurine - 492 Players Sanctioned
  • Gabija - 259 Players Sanctioned
  • Zemyna - 164 Players Sanctioned
  • Laima - 64 Players Sanctioned

Also these problems should be fixed from the emergency maint today;

• Pardoner’s Spell shop cannot sell Sacrament Buff
  • Some bug with a quest window on vieta gorge
  • Bug with ‘missile attacks’ applying bonus damage 2x on one hit
  • Bug with a quest on Demon Prison 1F Map
  • Problem with statue warp not working
  • Safety Zone is causing a sustained effect to players who cast fade inside of the skilll
  • Chaplain’s Last Rites 40% Health condition bonus isn’t working
  • Friends still being shown from different servers
  • Problem using chat window when multiple windows are available
  • Can’t scroll messages properly in the Lodge
  • Terrain bugs on Uskis Arable Land map
  • Attribute bonuses breaking on map changing
4 Likes

That fade+safety wall effect would be rather cool if another class was supplying the ‘fade’ half of the synergy.

Seems like a useful thing to tack onto paladin.

I agree, there is not much point adding SPR for SP and SP recovery because you get a lot just from being high level. I think they might end up making SP costs heavier, but what would be sensible is if they made potions proportional to your HP and SP…

Noticed there was also attributes listed for Runecaster.

Enhance attributes for Hagalaz and Tiwaz.

Runecaster: Skilled Cast

After casting a skill, gain [Quick Cast] buff at 1% chance per attribute level. The effectiveness of the buff is determined by the caster’s [Quick Cast] level.

Isa Rune: Slow

Whilst [Isa] is active, 5% chance per attribute level to cause a 50% movement speed debuff when normally attacking an enemy.

Algiz Rune: Critical Resistance

Whilst under the effect of [Algiz], Critical Resistance will increase based on the Caster’s Spirit by 20% per attribute level.

Thurisaz Rune: Stamina

When under the effect of [Thurisaz], allies will have their Stamina increase by 20% of the Caster’s Stamina per attribute level.

Raw Text:

룬캐스터: 숙련된 캐스팅
룬캐스터 스킬 사용 직후 특성 레벨당 1% 확률로 [퀵 캐스트] 효과를 받습니다. 효과는 자신의 [퀵 캐스트] 스킬 레벨에 따라 결정됩니다.

얼음의 룬: 슬로우,
[얼음의 룬] 효과가 활성화 중일 때 적에게 기본 공격 시 특성 레벨당 5% 확률로 7초 동안 이동속도가 50% 감소합니다.

파괴의 룬: 강화
적에게 입히는 [파괴의 룬]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.

거인의 룬: 체력
[거인의 룬] 효과로 거인화 된 동료는 특성 레벨당 시전자 체력의 20% 만큼 체력이 추가로 증가합니다.

정의의 룬: 강화
적에게 입히는 [정의의 룬]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.

보호의 룬: 치명타 저항
[보호의 룬]의 효과로 특성 레벨당 시전자 정신의 20% 만큼 치명타 저항이 증가합니다.

With that Quick Cast attribute, we could be seeing Runecaster requiring Wizard C3. Or it might not, not all attributes which are listed in the ability.ies table are added to the game.

3 Likes

curious to find out what max rank on that attribute would be i couldn’t see it being more then 10

that missle bug can stay… yeah!

Wiz 3 confirmed required for Runecaster then? No point of having its class attribute useless and Quick Cast is a Wiz 3 skill.

On Second thought Ele has Cyro 2 and Pyro 2 attributes but ele doesn’t require either of those classes…
Honestly I am not surprised if the requirement is Wiz 3 Ele 1 Thau 1, making it a very exclusive choice indeed.

Your second point is why we can’t say for sure that Runecaster requires Wizard C3. Elementalist has similar attributes which need Pyro and Cryo C2 respectively, it might be a similar case.

Or, it might not be. We don’t know enough to draw any conclusions, we’ll have to wait and see what else comes out. :wink:

I dunno. What is the max level of the attribute? If it’s say, 5 or lower I don’t think it will make a big difference.

If wiz 3 is a requirement that attribute would be useless…Coz know you, quick cast has over 100% uptime

And if it’s not, also useless, because it won’t proc xD

I checked it and I think you are thinking of Surespell because Quickcast has 8sec duration and 13sec cooldown but anyway with a buff duration short like this…it’s quite good you can get it auto…

But I still don’t think it’s enough reason to require Wiz3. I’m interested btw if you still get…maybe lvl 1 buff if you don’t have the skill or the attribute will be totally useless for some.

Quick Cast just got a buff 15s duration in last patch.
I think wiz 3 will be required for Rune Caster. Ele has 2 attributes require Cryo 2/Pyro 2 but its not a hidden class.

New Zombie AI:

• Don’t switch targets while in the middle of fighting a current one unless your Master is out of range.

• Don’t pick up Cleric’s heal squares

That’s it. They’ll still crawl towards that Tree Root if it’s within the vicinity. I really liked being able to throw down Cleric squares every 1 minute while they auto-farmed the area, but with the defense and supposed SPR->STR buffs, I guess it’s for the best.

2 Likes

Oh…oh…:sweat_smile: I always miss or forget something with these patches…XD Nvm as I said it still will be quite comfortable to have it auto…but I hope it will have some effect because it would let as know more easily that we got it…

…and we will see…but I think it’s nowhere near to Chaplain so it shouldn’t need anything as a requirement.

waiting is the exciting part !

Do the zombies still get ‘stuck’ with cure ?

The skills for a runecaster don’t really seem upgrades for a wizard so I don’t really see the point of requiring wiz 3 just because of one attribute I highly doubt majority of hidden classes to be like chaplain either. Everyone is so quick to assume the hidden classes would require a c3 of something just because of chaplain now, even thought the attribute does give somewhat good reason for it I still don’t think they would make it like that unless there’s more attributes or some skills requiring wizard.

To me the skills seem to support different class builds and isn’t really build to support only one certain class. That wiz 3 ele 1 thau 1 seems a bit more logical but then again I highly doubt they would make so restricting class requirements. To me it just doesn’t seem like chaplain, so I would put the attribute to the same category with the ele attributes.

Well then again not that much information is out yet so all we can do is make assumptions but I honestly hope that it’s not going to be class restricted.

2 Likes

That was fixed after this happened:

2 Likes