Tree of Savior Forum

Ktos event costume

http://cfile10.uf.tistory.com/image/9916393359DB6D7B1A8592

I think I’ve waited long enough. When are we going to get these for free? Usually we’ve had event costumes be available within one or two major events of one another (whether it’s ktos first or itos first), but it’s been like at least 4 months and I want these in itos, I don’t care about the new dogs. (And please don’t make it like the stupid fishing event.)

3 Likes

bump lol

/20charrrrrrr

i neeeed this. at this point, im having this delusion that it’s a secret reward for completing the cupid event

They dont update the costume immediately means its not from gacha, at least there is that :tired:

2 Likes

Prolly for itos it will be either in gacha or it will never be here.

1 Like

:tired:
/20freepopos

Those new rabbit hanbok costumes never came, pyro c3, kino c3 is missing too, maybe they’re not adding the secret agent costumes because they don’t give a f*** about westerners.

i’m starting to understand on how you generalize your opinion to be “everyone’s” basing from how you understand itos to be “westerners” :tired:

ok, I forgot about telsiai and varena… my bad

and probably a whole lot of other things to be taken into consideration :tired:

you’re confused, get a rest.

These were not released for the korean population either tho.

eeeiii~ i’m not the one who confused “begging to cancel the event” from “remove Solmiki as halloween reward” :heeey:

but your confusion on how i’m the confused one is starting to get confusing :hey:

you’re so confused that you’re bringing to this discussion things related to the other thread… get a rest ,I have nothing personal against you, don’t be a drama queen.

I want this costume so much :frowning:
Here we have nothing but godness cubes.
The numbers explain everything…

just because you have a hard time relating on my current-event examples and see it as a form of confusing it with other topics, doesn’t mean i’m the confused one :tired:

oh~ i don’t see it as anything personal at all

it’s just that, when we’re talking about drama. i’m just trying to prevent one by putting some reason from the ones you’ve been bringing up.

though if you meant it as a joke, then it’s my bad :tired:

@igor.930 i remember @STAFF_Letitia hinting something about this. but it’s too vague to confirm

I believe they were free for ktos, and I don’t recall them selling free costumes and giving out cash costumes for free on different servers.