Tree of Savior Forum

[KTOS] ELESORC Skill Build

Full SPR
Wiz3 - Elementalist3 - Sorcerer1- Shadowmancer2

8,600 Matk
Full SPR

1 Like

Got resetted wizard but fck omny, I’m going SM. Appreciate if you can leave your skill distribution. Never played this class.

SM is a fairly niche class(It doesn’t stand out much, but it does synergize with some classes). If you thought Omny gave you SP problems wait until you’re spamming spells as SM. Be sure to study the effective SM builds and your stat distribution if you want to reduce downtime.

@maganimousflame
Yeah I’ve been watching WL, omny, sage videos at comparable gear to samson but haven’t watched SM. No turning back I guess.

I think this is his build.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbb6jj.2c314f51617a85.1f3e419a55.157585.1a2a31415561

@LittleSamson
only 8.6k of magic attack?
What weapon are you using? When I saw your Staff shining I thought you had a bigger Matk …

@redwea
For Shadow your build looks great, but I do not know if it’s worth losing Mastema, Pole of Agony and Demon Scratch …

1 Like

Imo warlock is better in every aspect or prolly I just didn’t know hidden interaction with SM. I just not feeling it with warlock, that’s all.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Here.

1 Like
1 Like